Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Has anyone tried Instinct wet food?

Mel1224

Lairian
Hi! I tried adding a healthy wet food to my kitten’s friskees diet (her breeder had her on that when I got her). I’m wondering if anyone else uses this brand and has seen a flare in skin issues. I found info on it online claiming to be a good dupe for a more expensive brand for Sphynx cats. Wondered if anyone else used it.

Sheldon13

Staff member
That’s almost exclusively what I feed! I really like the limited ingredient options too. Rabbit is a favorite over here.

Skin is great over here. For the record, I also free feed Vital Essentials freeze dried raw and she nibbles on it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That’s almost exclusively what I feed! I really like the limited ingredient options too. Rabbit is a favorite over here.

Skin is great over here. For the record, I also free feed Vital Essentials freeze dried raw and she nibbles on it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s Arya’s diet too!! She loves the rabbit as well. I’m able to have it delivered to my home. If I’m in a pinch their is also a specialty pet food store down the road.

~Arya’s Mum~

Mel1224

Lairian
Nice! I wish Dobby liked Instinct! We tried it for a while and she never enjoyed it. Could not get her to eat it. She seems to like Wuerva BFF these days and its a good in between for us :) My cats are so picky!

Back