Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hats for Cats!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I am absolutely addicted to the handmade items on Etsy, so when I saw this shop selling knitted cat hats, I had to pick up a few. She's doing the Knot hat in the aqua for Sabrina and in lavender for Tapanga. She was willing to do them kitten sized, but I want them for later on so she's going to make them in her standard size. I also nabbed multi color winter hats with the tassles on top...won't actually keep their ears warm but they look dang cute!

I'll let you know how I like them when they (and I mean the hats and the cats) arrive!

Last edited by a moderator:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I know! I like the one with the brim and the flower too...and the pink one that is sorta like a skully. :)

The sad part is that my Sphynxies will have hats and collar (reserved for special occassions like vet visits, lol) but they still have no clothes! Eeek...naked cats in hats!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
yeah i like the white brimmed hat w pink flower. it looks like a cloche hat hehe

i wonder how they would look FELTED! you could make an elf hat! my sister knits a little but isnt into complicated projects yet. but felting it or even using ROVING (un spun wool) would be neat!

Bella07

Banned
Oh those are adorable!! That's a good idea, start putting hats/outfits on Sabrina when she's young...so that when she is an adult, she won't mind being dressed up! :Laugh:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I like the way you think, Julia!

Yessss...this is all just part of training, conditioning and good Sphynx ownership.
(Nothing whatsoever to do with self indulgent quest for cuteness!)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I like the punk cat one!! And it's only $11.00! What? hahaha yoink Sorry Kreacher mommy got you another embarrasing item ;)

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: These are fantastic!! I love the long eared bunny hat...I think Mug-Y would kill me if I got him that but it would so be worth it!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Back