Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Hats on Cats?? (SEND dressed NUDES)

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Full Monty or Dapper Dan??
Do you dress up your sphynx, or prefer a fully nude, nude? Did your sphynx take to clothing easily, or was it a transition?

Please share your experiences dressing, or failing to dress, your naked babies! Brand recommendations wanted.

Pictures of your sphynx in their best threads are welcome and encouraged!!

Here is Kenzo’s darling bow tie collar! We went with some Asian inspiration, after all, his name is Japanese! Crossing my fingers that he tolerates clothing, and lets me dress him up!!
4367081E-BEBB-4213-8010-E19E90E3E482.jpeg

He will borrow “big” brother Brodie’s hand-me-downs until he is full grown. Then, we will buy him his own wardrobe, permitting he likes clothing.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a cute bow tie collar for Kenzo. He'll look so dapper and handsome with his tie! My crew hates clothes so they're always naked. But I love pics of sphynx with clothes on. Like Buck with his hat @sphynxmoms So handsome!

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OH my. Hats and socks! I never would have thought to do that. Love the pictures. Let's see more.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Anansi , awwhhh heartwarming adorable! Those eyes make me Melt!

Lol does Orpheus have own wardrobe closet section -they do have baby hangars that are purrfect

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
His eyes are so crazy! They are one of the reasons we picked him!
His has his own drawer in the spare closet :p all folded and ready!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love all the cute pics! Thanks for sharing!!

My yorkie has quite the wardrobe... right now he has a three drawer mini-chest to himself. Soon, he will be sharing with Kenzo! I think Kenny should be able to fit in his teacup yorkie clothes while he’s a kitten. Plus, I got Brodie before I had my daughter, so he was VERY spoiled and some clothes still have tags on them! Kenzo will get his own once he grows out of Brodie’s.

Full Monty or Dapper Dan??
Do you dress up your sphynx, or prefer a fully nude, nude? Did your sphynx take to clothing easily, or was it a transition?

Please share your experiences dressing, or failing to dress, your naked babies! Brand recommendations wanted.

Pictures of your sphynx in their best threads are welcome and encouraged!!

Here is Kenzo’s darling bow tie collar! We went with some Asian inspiration, after all, his name is Japanese! Crossing my fingers that he tolerates clothing, and lets me dress him up!! View attachment 84968

He will borrow “big” brother Brodie’s hand-me-downs until he is full grown. Then, we will buy him his own wardrobe, permitting he likes clothing.
Hi My Clementine doesn’t mind clothes at all.

Attachments

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG THAT HAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! So so cute! My Kenzo doesn't mind clothes at all, but we have yet to try a hat... I have a feeling he wouldn't dig it. Clementine is adorbs.

OMG THAT HAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! So so cute! My Kenzo doesn't mind clothes at all, but we have yet to try a hat... I have a feeling he wouldn't dig it. Clementine is adorbs.
Awe, thank you! I don’t get around the liar much as I have trouble navigating around, but I would love to see a pic of Kenzo(my fav perfume is Flowers by Kenzo ).

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Clementine , thank you for sharing the adorable pics!
Here is a link that can help navigate the lair site we all visit
Site News ~ Questions?

If you have any questions about navigating the site , please reach out to me so I can help :)