Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Have You Checked Under Your Stove?

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just did.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Omg how funny. We are having new cabinets/backsplash put in next week and I told my husband we need to clean out under the fridge and oven beforehand to avoid embarrassment lol. I did the fridge over the weekend and it wasn’t too bad because a couple of times a year I vacuum out the fan underneath, but the stove uh oh....I know it is going to be bad lol. @Duglynukem

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Duglynukem
Hmm wondering if everyone did a peek under the stove what the oddest thing our little nakids have hidden ?
Mine was a small piece of the dogs deer antler chew the nakids decided was a stick to play with lol

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thankfully nothing really ends up under our stove(I don't think the space is large enough to squeeze under)! BUT

We recently installed a dishwasher in the kitchen, and we forgot to attach the piece at the bottom which is kind of like a plastic cover. So there's a gap underneath we can clearly see if you bend down.

We couldn't find Yoda's favorite mouse/ball/bell toy. Low and behold, I had a gut feeling, and under the dishwasher it was! :p

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
LOL LOL LOL

I'm glad we're not the only ones who leave wine and sparkling wine corks for the cats to play with. ha ha ha

I had a guest once who was a bit curious when she heard Max trying to retrieve something from under the fridge... she spent an hour with Max digging out everything under the fridge. LOL

I also had a cat once that used to steal my pens. He survived a number of moves with me and every time I moved I found 20 some odd pens under the couch! LOL

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL LOL LOL

I'm glad we're not the only ones who leave wine and sparkling wine corks for the cats to play with. ha ha ha

I had a guest once who was a bit curious when she heard Max trying to retrieve something from under the fridge... she spent an hour with Max digging out everything under the fridge. LOL

I also had a cat once that used to steal my pens. He survived a number of moves with me and every time I moved I found 20 some odd pens under the couch! LOL

It really is fun to see how many others have experienced the same thing.

Yoda mom

Staff member
how many of you experience the cat toy and item stash in the shower? :)

Lol nothing like stepping on wet Dabird feather ! :)

(I buy them the refills to play with amd put them on the wire cat dancer and wrap on a door knob )

For some reason they pull off the Dabird feather and hide it in the shower curtain!

Back