Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Have you heard of "Twinkle Tush"?

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Wait for it! Not spamming!

twinkletush.com

"Have you ever thrown a respectable cocktail party at your home only to have your feline family member come out and proudly display their uncovered rear? While kitty might enjoy showing off their brown eye, we’re sure your guests don’t like to see that one eyed monster while munching on their caviar. Give your cat some class. Hang a Twinkle Tush from their tail and cover that butt in bling."

WARNING !!!
  • Contains small parts
    Contains small parts – keep away from small children. Only cats can handle this much bling.

• Remove if damaged
    Remove if damaged, do not let pet eat any part. Twinkle Tush only looks good on the outside.

• Don’t leave unattended
    Don’t leave your cat unattended with Twinkle Tush. They might be hatching a plot to kill you.

Disclaimer: This is a gag gift. :X3:

LokisMom

Lairian
My husband showed me this the other day. We both thought it was funny. But then I looked at him and said "Surely not! This is crazy!"
Because now a days you never know. LOL

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Haha so funny. I don't think it would work on a Sphynx though, unless they always have their tail straight up in the air. Also what is the use in covering "the brown eye" if the other bits are still visible. Lol.