Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

HCM Awareness Bracelets (out of country)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is for out of country difference - being for shipping out of country. 7.00 USD

I would like to share some great news with everyone and please, spread the word! Sphynxlair has decided to reintroduce the official Sphynx Cat HCM awareness bracelet! A portion of the sales will go directly to the "Gus fund" - studies of HCM which is sphynx specific, and studied by none only then Kathryn M. Meurs, DVM,PhD (North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine.)

We have put great thought into how we, Sphynxlair, would like to help this great cause for the Sphynx Breed but still enjoy the bracelet for other reasons, like showing our appreciation for the Sphynx breed, and while wearing our bracelets having a little reminder of our own Sphynx babies waiting for us at home and have decided on something beautiful, and stylish for the owners and supporters of this great Sphynx breed and a product that will last forever!

We have put in a lot of thought on the colors, and we felt black on black would be subtle and not too loud so everyone can feel comfortable wearing the bracelet including men. And the black on black would really compliment and show off the "Red Heart."

The red heart stands for 3 things:

1. Recognizing the Sphynx Breed

2. Hope for Sphynx Cats with HCM and remembering those lost and those still fighting the battle.

3. And last but not least, a little daily reminder as you wear your I Love Sphynx Cats Bracelet, that your sphynx is waiting for you at home.

You can purchase them safely through PayPal! Just click the Buy Now button up by the thread title. (Out of country will be an additional postage and handling share of 2 USD so please pay 7.00 USD via PayPal.) I hope you all like them, and I hope this will help make contribution and an impact on HCM here in 2017 for our Sphynx Breed!

The bracelet: Our Sphynx Cat HCM Awareness Bracelets are made from 100% real silicone, the same quality bracelet as the famous "Live Strong" Wristbands.

The exterior lettering is a beautiful de-bossed style showcasing the "I Love Sphynx Cats" (Love, meaning the red heart) Lettering.

This is the original and authentic HCM Sphynx Cat awareness bracelet.

test.jpeg

IMG_2643.JPG

Photos courtesy of @Catzzzmeow

Last edited:

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just bought two! Hurray!
Might buy more but is there any way to buy more than one in one transaction? I couldnt see how to increase my quantities.

Izidora

Lairian
so 7 usd is the total price? I hope my country doesn't add up something to it -.- because they always do, even when I order small stuff from ebay, I still have to pay extra grrr..
Waiting for my payment, in a few days...then I will definitely order the bracelet <3

admin

Administrator
Staff member
so 7 usd is the total price? I hope my country doesn't add up something to it -.- because they always do, even when I order small stuff from ebay, I still have to pay extra grrr..
Waiting for my payment, in a few days...then I will definitely order the bracelet <3
Hi - yes, 7 USD. :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just bought two! Hurray!
Might buy more but is there any way to buy more than one in one transaction? I couldnt see how to increase my quantities.
On the site it would have to be separate for each one unfortunately. :(

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
No worries!
I tried looking on the FB Page for the bracelets but couldnt find it.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member

When I fill out the customs form I check the box that it is a gift, so you should not be charged any extra.

Hayley ebborn

Lairian
This is for out of country difference - being for shipping out of country. 7.00 USD

I would like to share some great news with everyone and please, spread the word! Sphynxlair has decided to reintroduce the official Sphynx Cat HCM awareness bracelet! A portion of the sales will go directly to the "Gus fund" - studies of HCM which is sphynx specific, and studied by none only then Kathryn M. Meurs, DVM,PhD (North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine.)

We have put great thought into how we, Sphynxlair, would like to help this great cause for the Sphynx Breed but still enjoy the bracelet for other reasons, like showing our appreciation for the Sphynx breed, and while wearing our bracelets having a little reminder of our own Sphynx babies waiting for us at home and have decided on something beautiful, and stylish for the owners and supporters of this great Sphynx breed and a product that will last forever!

We have put in a lot of thought on the colors, and we felt black on black would be subtle and not too loud so everyone can feel comfortable wearing the bracelet including men. And the black on black would really compliment and show off the "Red Heart."

The red heart stands for 3 things:

1. Recognizing the Sphynx Breed

2. Hope for Sphynx Cats with HCM and remembering those lost and those still fighting the battle.

3. And last but not least, a little daily reminder as you wear your I Love Sphynx Cats Bracelet, that your sphynx is waiting for you at home.

You can purchase them safely through PayPal! Just click the Buy Now button up by the thread title. (Out of country will be an additional postage and handling share of 2 USD so please pay 7.00 USD via PayPal.) I hope you all like them, and I hope this will help make contribution and an impact on HCM here in 2017 for our Sphynx Breed!

The bracelet: Our Sphynx Cat HCM Awareness Bracelets are made from 100% real silicone, the same quality bracelet as the famous "Live Strong" Wristbands.

The exterior lettering is a beautiful de-bossed style showcasing the "I Love Sphynx Cats" (Love, meaning the red heart) Lettering.

This is the original and authentic HCM Sphynx Cat awareness bracelet.

View attachment 76554

View attachment 76555

Photos courtesy of @Catzzzmeow
I ordered a while back still haven't received my bracelet has it been sent? @admin

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I still dont have mine, paypal is mhanson25(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
Ordered 2 on April 9th
@admin
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back