Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

HCM Awareness Bracelets

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to share some great news with everyone and please, spread the word! Sphynxlair has decided to reintroduce the official Sphynx Cat HCM awareness bracelet! A portion of the sales will go directly to the "Gus fund" - studies of HCM which is sphynx specific, and studied by none only then Kathryn M. Meurs, DVM,PhD (North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine.)

We have put great thought into how we, Sphynxlair, would like to help this great cause for the Sphynx Breed but still enjoy the bracelet for other reasons, like showing our appreciation for the Sphynx breed, and while wearing our bracelets having a little reminder of our own Sphynx babies waiting for us at home and have decided on something beautiful, and stylish for the owners and supporters of this great Sphynx breed and a product that will last forever!

We have put in a lot of thought on the colors, and we felt black on black would be subtle and not too loud so everyone can feel comfortable wearing the bracelet including men. And the black on black would really compliment and show off the "Red Heart."

The red heart stands for 3 things:

1. Recognizing the Sphynx Breed

2. Hope for Sphynx Cats with HCM and remembering those lost and those still fighting the battle.

3. And last but not least, a little daily reminder as you wear your I Love Sphynx Cats Bracelet, that your sphynx is waiting for you at home.

You can purchase them safely through PayPal! Just click the Buy Now button up by the thread title. (Out of country will be an additional postage and handling share of 2 USD so please pay 7.00 USD via PayPal.) Out of country click here- HCM Awareness Bracelets (out of country)
I hope you all like them, and I hope this will help make contribution and an impact on HCM here in 2017 for our Sphynx Breed!

The bracelet: Our Sphynx Cat HCM Awareness Bracelets are made from 100% real silicone, the same quality bracelet as the famous "Live Strong" Wristbands.

The exterior lettering is a beautiful de-bossed style showcasing the "I Love Sphynx Cats" (Love, meaning the red heart) Lettering.

This is the original and authentic HCM Sphynx Cat awareness bracelet.

test.jpeg

IMG_2643.JPG

Photos courtesy of @Catzzzmeow

Last edited:

Hayley ebborn

Lairian
I would like to share some great news with everyone and please, spread the word! Sphynxlair has decided to reintroduce the official Sphynx Cat HCM awareness bracelet! A portion of the sales will go directly to the "Gus fund" - studies of HCM which is sphynx specific, and studied by none only then Kathryn M. Meurs, DVM,PhD (North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine.)

We have put great thought into how we, Sphynxlair, would like to help this great cause for the Sphynx Breed but still enjoy the bracelet for other reasons, like showing our appreciation for the Sphynx breed, and while wearing our bracelets having a little reminder of our own Sphynx babies waiting for us at home and have decided on something beautiful, and stylish for the owners and supporters of this great Sphynx breed and a product that will last forever!

We have put in a lot of thought on the colors, and we felt black on black would be subtle and not too loud so everyone can feel comfortable wearing the bracelet including men. And the black on black would really compliment and show off the "Red Heart."

The red heart stands for 3 things:

1. Recognizing the Sphynx Breed

2. Hope for Sphynx Cats with HCM and remembering those lost and those still fighting the battle.

3. And last but not least, a little daily reminder as you wear your I Love Sphynx Cats Bracelet, that your sphynx is waiting for you at home.

You can purchase them safely through PayPal! Just click the Buy Now button up by the thread title. (Out of country will be an additional postage and handling share of 2 USD so please pay 7.00 USD via PayPal.) I hope you all like them, and I hope this will help make contribution and an impact on HCM here in 2017 for our Sphynx Breed!

The bracelet: Our Sphynx Cat HCM Awareness Bracelets are made from 100% real silicone, the same quality bracelet as the famous "Live Strong" Wristbands.

The exterior lettering is a beautiful de-bossed style showcasing the "I Love Sphynx Cats" (Love, meaning the red heart) Lettering.

This is the original and authentic HCM Sphynx Cat awareness bracelet.

View attachment 76551
View attachment 76552

Photos courtesy of @Catzzzmeow
Purchased one thanks

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@admin just tried to order one by clicking on the link. If I do so I go directly to paypal and I can't change they payment (it says 5 dollar but as I'm in the Netherlands I need to change it to 7 dollar). Is there an other way to order them?

Thanks!

Natasja

Karen Poor

Lairian
I am not sure what happened...my husband suggested trying on laptop instead of mobile device and that seemed to do the trick but after entering payment info took me to so are that says sphynxlair - error
Please enter a positive whole number. So I tried again and same thing happened but bank account does show 2 PayPal purchases for $5. So how do I know if the purchases were completed?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure what happened...my husband suggested trying on laptop instead of mobile device and that seemed to do the trick but after entering payment info took me to so are that says sphynxlair - error
Please enter a positive whole number. So I tried again and same thing happened but bank account does show 2 PayPal purchases for $5. So how do I know if the purchases were completed?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
It appears 2 sales went thru - I will refund one of them. :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@admin I got the same error message...could you verify if my sale went through?
What name did you use to buy it in PayPal. Also, can you answer this question as well?
How did you try to purchase? Here on the site? Laptop, cell phone or other device? It gave you that error overtime you tried to purchase?

MapleKitten

Lairian
You can buy multiple from our Facebook page I believe, not sure you can do it here from the site unfortunately. Link to FB page-

I can't use facebook for it so I went ahead & placed 3 orders for them from here. I also received the error on them though. I'm assuming they worked since other peoples seem to be when that happens, but if you could just confirm that you do have 3 from "Ashley Byron"
Thank you so much!

barbesj

Lairian
Those are lovely, I'm going to get one in memory of Seti. Just waiting to see if the hubby wants one too before I order.

Back