Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

He is HERE!!!

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
my new valentines baby is here! here a quick picture i snapped in the vet clinic. i will take more after he is settled in.
baldwin.jpg

to my suprise Gucci is behaving herself very well. but he still wants to hide and just peek around the corners, lol. im sure in a few days he will be out and about :)
well he came with the name Baldwin, which i think im going to keep, it fits him. although when i first met him and saw his wrinkly head i called him Prune head, lol!
he is truely the most loving cat ive met and ive only had him a few hours. i sit down and he comes up and wants to rub all over me. im in love already! he needs a bath, but i think i will wait a few days.
Happy Valentine's Day to ME! :)

Brooke

Banned
:Adore: Wow, he's so handsome!! Big CONGRATULATIONS!! What's his story? It sounds like he's already making himself at home!

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
well its not much of a story, but i adopted Baldwin as a "retired breeder" although he is not even 2! but his previous dad was in the middle of remodeling his home, everything was tore apart and he was forced to keep his 4 sphynx in 2 rooms of his home. he didn't like that they had to be in there "trapped" AND his 2 girls were pregnant and both due early next month. SO, i was able to adopt him! :) yay me!!!

susi794

Staff member
Oh, hurray for you and for Baldwin--today is his forever home day!!! I am so happy for you, for Baldwin and for Gucci. Sounds like a wonderful match! Congratulations!

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
thank you everyone! :D
i am very suprised how relaxed he is. settling in quickly! which i am very glad about! i think were gonna try a bath tomorrow. wish me luck :)
thank again i just love him!

Back