Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

He REALLY needed to go

LLevenson

Lairian
So today I cleaned the globe of the Litter Robot for the first time! It was relatively simple, and while I was doing stuff around the house, my hubby ran errands which included getting more litter b/c all we had left was barely 3 cups! So there I am waiting for the globe to completely dry (at this point, since the time I took the globe off, it had been about 1.5 hours). Even though I used a towel to dry most of the globe, there are still some areas where they just need to air dry b/c I couldn't get to them with the towel. So as I am sitting on the ground drying out the globe he keeps sticking his head inside, looking at me and meowing. he is telling me that he has to go! My hubby wasn't due home for another 30 minutes and I didn't think the little guy was going to make it! The outside of the globe wasn't fully dry so I didn't want to put it on the base yet. I dump the meager 3 cups of litter into the globe, which barely covers anything, as I am balancing the globe on the ground, Arias bolts inside of it and has a monster pee as I am reaching in and scooping the litter under him so that it absorbs the pee!!!!! It was quite a sight! I was happy he was so good at communicating his needs to me--such a smart dude!!!

tessblack

Banned
Poor little thing. It is like waiting in a line at a public restroom and your not sure if you are going to make it. Cute story.

susi794

Staff member
He was a good boy to tell you and to wait for you to fix it for him.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
too cute:BigSmile: what a great, quick thinking momma you are!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You're lucky he didn't pee on your hand.

ktate88

Banned
Smart boy!! I wonder how much he appreciated the clean globe vs litter :LOL: