Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Healthy kitten

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How soon can you start giving your kitten L-lysine? When do you start brushing of the teeth? After they changed the baby teeth?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I gave mine lysine the moment they came into my home – 14 weeks.

As for teeth brushing, I wanted them to get used to it sooner rather than later so started about a month or so after they arrived. Not that it does Max any good! LOL.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I gave mine lysine the moment they came into my home – 14 weeks.

As for teeth brushing, I wanted them to get used to it sooner rather than later so started about a month or so after they arrived. Not that it does Max any good! LOL.

I wish there was a good product for the teeth. The insurance doesn't cover teeth at all because of FORL. I'm gonna try my hardest to keep brushing so Siiri gets used to it.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My vet recommended a dry cat food that is a dental cleaner. The brand is Royal Canin, not sure if you can get that in Sweden.

Yes, we do have RC food here in Sweden. I don't know if it's the best kind though.... Lots of catpeople here talk about this product called Anti plac that is some kind of powder you put in the food. Don't know much about it though...

Back