Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Heart Stealer from WI!

Hi Everyone, I just got my first sphynx last evening. He is blue and about 12 weeks old.. so still very tiny. He is a LOVER and spent the night purring like a maniac and crying if I took him off of me. Today he has been bouncing around like a wildcat.. and I've been following him kitten-proofing the house:Laugh:

what an awesome, beautiful breed. I have never experienced something so smart and usual. Definitely will be hooked on them for life!!:BigSmile:

I do not have a name yet.. But I will be asking for ideas in another part of the forum!

Nice to meet you all. My name is Ellie and I'm from WI

Attachments

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
You will love your sphynx.
I got my first sphynx last December and will be getting another one this October.

Welcome to the forum, Ellie! What a handsome little tabby boy! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me. :Adore: Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pics. You are going to have so much fun with that little guy!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our forum, I am not very good at names but I know there guys will help you out!:Wink:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Adore:He is so adorable! Love his eyes! I got my sphynx kitten "Mickey" this July and I am sooo in love with this breed!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the forum, ellie! Like I mentioned in another thread, he's gorgeous and a lover for sure! :Adore: You are going to have so much fun with him!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair Ellie! Ive been trying to get a couple members who asked for name advice to consider Admin (thats short for administrator) but no one seems to take it! O h well your more then welcome to name that cute little sphynx after me! LOL :LOL: He is adorable! Welcome!
Enjoy!

THANKS everyone! If Harry could have read all his comments I'm sure he would be strutting around about now :)

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome aboard sphynx lair, and your little boy is so cute i just want to snuggle him!