Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

heating pad recommendations?

bean406

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would love to hear how well this works.

Well so far she really likes it! She spent the first couple days on it after it came out of the box...she even picked it over her bed, which was a surprise. But for just under $13 it was a great find! She likes to sleep in it when she's tired and pounch around in it (because it crinkles) when she's feelin frisky. I don't think it produces as much heat as an electric pad or anything but it does reflect quite a bit of heat back. I layed on it and after a little while was totally sweaty so it does the job.:ThumbsUp:.​

001.jpg

LiloSleeping1-15-11.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Now her new thing is to burrow under it. Before she popped her head out for this pic she was a "lump" under the blanket...totally being "Captain Obvious" but thinking she was sneaky.

010.jpg

JacksMom

Banned
I have 2 levels in my townhome... so there is one upstairs and one downstairs. This is mostly due to my laziness, as I do not feel like remembering to bring it upstairs every night:Wink:

Haha, Jody. That's exactly what I would do, buy 2! Some of the things you say remind me of someone....hmmmmm....

linepp

Banned
Boris has the K&H heated window perch and the K&H heated throw. THEY ARE FABULOUS. They stay at a fixed and safe temperature, which is not too hot for my baby (or yours). I have oredered and sent them also to my gramkits.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Well so far she really likes it! She spent the first couple days on it after it came out of the box...she even picked it over her bed, which was a surprise. But for just under $13 it was a great find! She likes to sleep in it when she's tired and pounch around in it (because it crinkles) when she's feelin frisky. I don't think it produces as much heat as an electric pad or anything but it does reflect quite a bit of heat back. I layed on it and after a little while was totally sweaty so it does the job.:ThumbsUp:.​
]

Now her new thing is to burrow under it. Before she popped her head out for this pic she was a "lump" under the blanket...totally being "Captain Obvious" but thinking she was sneaky.

Thanks for the review. Its great to know how products live up to everyday Sphynx use.

wundrlust

Lairian
Chip n Dale have a heated pet bed with electrical voltage (made for pets), electric blanket that turns off in 10 hours and a electric throw which also turned off in 10 hrs. This way if they are not in bed with me they will be warm throught the night where ever they decide to sleep.

Back