Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello Again

shutterbug55

Lairian
I was introduced to a sphynx, when I was in the hospital being treated for cancer. There I was, just finishing up another chemo treatment, no hair, feeling lousy and I get the feeling I am being watched. I look over and there is this totaly hairless cat. "What they have you in here for?" and that was my first meeting with these wonderful companions.

I am getting stronger all the time, and I would like to learn as much about these guys as I can. I hope to rescue one, though I can't imagine why anyone would want to give one up.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Hello again. Glad to hear you are getting stronger. Woot woot. Many of us can't imagine how some babies are put for adoption. For many we look at it as a lifetime commitment and I am happy Sphynxlair can be a possible option to those who are in need of stable /caring homes. Enjoy reading up on the breed in the meantime and I wish you happiness on your journey on possibly getting a baby. If you are looking for a rescue, I recommend looking every day at the rescue section as they go fast.

Patti

Yoda mom

Staff member
@shutterbug55 , Hello! I am getting an image of your first Sphynx meeting! I can see you smiling ! That's what it is all about-
They warm your heart :) please enjoy all our babies as part of the Sphynx lair family!
The right one will find you!
Hope you stay active with us sharing the laughter and smiles with us !

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
It's great news you are doing much better. Praying for full recovery.
I also pray how soon you find that special sphynx, just for you.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome. Thank you for sharing your story which I hope you keep us updated on. Sending you healing vibes and wishes for your own beautiful naked.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hally to hear you're getting stronger. Hope you will getting stronger and stronger every day. I wish I was a fly on the wall who saw the meeting between you and the sphynx. Loved to see you both smile. The right sphynx will find you soon!