Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello again!

Hildegard

Lairian
Not sure if this exactly belongs here but about a year ago I found this place when I was waiting for my gotcha day (12/21/2018) and it was AMAZING and I loved it so much and it made me so excited for my baby, Hildegard!! After I got her I started using Instagram a lot more to connect with other Sphynx owners and kind of stopped being on here but I remembered the other day how much fun Sphynxmas 2018 was and I wanted to be a part of it again, so I got on and I’m just remembering how truly wonderful it is here and I’m so excited to be back and actually get to know all of you now that I have had my baby for almost a year and I feel like I know a lot more now lol
b36b89dc5ab0489df209ad6a47b63cc8.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back and look at your beautiful baby! Looking forward to seeing you as an active member in here.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome back. Hildegard is such a pretry lady. Love the photo of you two. You looks so happy and in love with her!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this exactly belongs here but about a year ago I found this place when I was waiting for my gotcha day (12/21/2018) and it was AMAZING and I loved it so much and it made me so excited for my baby, Hildegard!! After I got her I started using Instagram a lot more to connect with other Sphynx owners and kind of stopped being on here but I remembered the other day how much fun Sphynxmas 2018 was and I wanted to be a part of it again, so I got on and I’m just remembering how truly wonderful it is here and I’m so excited to be back and actually get to know all of you now that I have had my baby for almost a year and I feel like I know a lot more now lol
b36b89dc5ab0489df209ad6a47b63cc8.jpg
Welcome back! What cute nude you have there! :)

Back