Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello all!

Jldowd11

Lairian
I’ve found a baby. I just love her already! Gotcha day is coming in mid January and it is going so slow!! But I’m using the time to learn! Introducing Freya.

Daddy’s not a cat person but look at them looking at each other!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
How exciting and what a cutie. You found the best place to hang out and learn about this amazing breed with a community full of friendly/knowledgeable people to help you pass the time.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! Freya is adorable. So love her spots.
Dadsy may not be a cat person but he definitly is a Freya person:).
Such an exviting time for you. Time tends to go so slow when you wait for gotcha day. I say shop shop shop and hang out here:)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Jldowd11 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to you and Freya! She is just absolutely precious and so little :love: I know the wait is intolerable, but at least you have the hustle and bustle of xmas to distract you between now and then. I have 2 boys, and I was never a cat person, always loved dogs! But living in a flat we couldn't have one, so we ended up with a sphynx (and then another!) due to their dog like nature :giggle: