Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello all!

Jldowd11

Lairian
I’ve found a baby. I just love her already! Gotcha day is coming in mid January and it is going so slow!! But I’m using the time to learn! Introducing Freya.

Daddy’s not a cat person but look at them looking at each other!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
How exciting and what a cutie. You found the best place to hang out and learn about this amazing breed with a community full of friendly/knowledgeable people to help you pass the time.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! Freya is adorable. So love her spots.
Dadsy may not be a cat person but he definitly is a Freya person:).
Such an exviting time for you. Time tends to go so slow when you wait for gotcha day. I say shop shop shop and hang out here:)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Jldowd11 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to you and Freya! She is just absolutely precious and so little :love: I know the wait is intolerable, but at least you have the hustle and bustle of xmas to distract you between now and then. I have 2 boys, and I was never a cat person, always loved dogs! But living in a flat we couldn't have one, so we ended up with a sphynx (and then another!) due to their dog like nature :giggle:

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Yay! Congratulations! Have you started shopping yet? A little kitty-oriented retail therapy always helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Jldowd11 Freya is absolutely precious! tick tock till gotcha day! following closely for updates!
so excited for you.... kitty proof everything for life and jump in and share updates!

Jldowd11

Lairian
@Jldowd11 Freya is absolutely precious! tick tock till gotcha day! following closely for updates!
so excited for you.... kitty proof everything for life and jump in and share updates!
Thank you I am reading and making preparations with my free time!

Jldowd11

Lairian
Welcome to you and Freya! She is just absolutely precious and so little :love: I know the wait is intolerable, but at least you have the hustle and bustle of xmas to distract you between now and then. I have 2 boys, and I was never a cat person, always loved dogs! But living in a flat we couldn't have one, so we ended up with a sphynx (and then another!) due to their dog like nature :giggle:
Oh man I think I will be right along with you! I had a feral catto adopt me and I was allergic but we discovered how to keep my allergies under control so we could take care of her! I am finding that I ADORE cats even if the feral cat is kind of standoff-Ish. But I adore them and am trying to learn all the things.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hey, feral cats need love too! (Even if it’s against their will )

Your baby looks just darling. And still so teeny!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Fayiza

Lairian
I’ve found a baby. I just love her already! Gotcha day is coming in mid January and it is going so slow!! But I’m using the time to learn! Introducing Freya.

Daddy’s not a cat person but look at them looking at each other!!!!!!

She’s so precious!! And so lucky you were able to meet her before gotcha day and see she was a right fit :) Hard to imagine she wouldn’t be with such a precious face! Congrats on Freya, can’t wait for gotcha day pics :)