Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello and Intro!

verucasfoodlady

Lairian
A warm hello to everyone. My name is Lisa and I have a 3 0r 4 year old sphynx I named Veruca. I researched the breed and have a friend who owns a sphynx, and made up my mind I wanted one. I emailed all the reputable breeders in Texas and inquired about retired adult cats. I made arrangements with her old owner and drove 5 hours each way to go get her.
She was very thin, ridden with parasites and had terrible digestive issues. She didn't have a normal bowel movement for the first 8 months I had her. It was terrible to see her suffering. Luckily I switched her to a raw diet and she is doing very well on it.
I adore her and she me and we have a very special bond.
I started sewing for her then for other sphynx cats and i love making cat garments.
I make every one custom to the cat.
I look forward to chatting with all of you.
Thank you
Lisa

Attachments

• 100_6594.jpg
    100_6594.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Veruca is gorgeous, especially with those pretty blue eyes. I look forward to seeing more of you around the site!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello verucasfoodlady and welcome to Sphynxlair! Hope your enjoying the site!:ThumbsUp:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My sympathies for the difficulties you had with Veruca-- a big kudos for getting her healthy!

Welcome to the Lair.

Back