Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello [emoji112]

elfedorro

Lairian
Your baby is just precious. Now the wait is going to seem even longer for you unfortunately lol.

It's been dragging already so I'm used to it. I'll just have to keep myself busy and mind occupied for next 47 days. Piece of cake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is definitely an absolute little LOVE!!! I'm so excited for you!!! We have way more than 47 days:arghh::cry: Our little guy won't be ready until May 13th...BUT he will be home just in time for Mother's Day May 14th!!!:):D:love:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
That little stinker! Already making jokes with daddy by let him search.
So much cuteness. But your boy is the cutest. Such a handsome little parrot.

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@elfedorro hehe sorry in advance that you will come on the site and see you have 100 notifications from me liking a bunch of posts in this thread!

OH EM GEE, Joey is so cute, all these pics and videos have made my heart melt and now I am that much more excited to meet our new boy next weekend!

So excited for you!!!! He is super cute!!!!

elfedorro

Lairian
@Mal Awww, ta. No worries, I love coming to the site seeing a lot of notifications and interest in my little guy. Even more so if it causes meltdowns.
He is not Joey though

elfedorro

Lairian
@Mal I have. I have got a long list of names that I like but to be honest I didn't need it. I feel like I've decided what I wanted to call him ages ago and just needed to meet him for the first time.
I might post a list of names later and see if you guys can guess what I went with

elfedorro

Lairian
In no particular order:

Dobby
Fluffy
Barney Stinston
Hairy (Harry)
Placebo
Mr Wrinkles
Megabyte
Megatron
Osiris
Horus
Hermes
Jeff
Gordon
Nigel
Steven
Smeagle
Yoda
Mr Miyagi
Lucifer
Decibel
Maestro
Liopleurodon (Leo-plur-a-don)
Ragnar
Loki
Floki
Florian
Lestat
Atlantis
Theon
Tyrion
Rhaegar
Drogon
Oberyn
Odin
Ichiro - first son
Kichiro - good son
Ryuk
Onyx
Pharaoh
Ukulele

As you see Joey wasn't even on my mind. Lucky guessing.

Draculaura

Lairian
@elfedorro - those pictures of him on your shoulder are adorable!! He's so gorgeous, I love his wrinkles
We've got a similar taste in names, I like loads of them. So many to choose from!
Lestat is one that I've had in mind too! It's either that or Salem at the moment.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
OMG... I'm having baby fever. LOL. What great pics and videos. Thank you for sharing!!! I'm squeeing with excitement for you.

elfedorro

Lairian
You guys are making me even more excited with all this enthusiasm
@Sheldon13 @Mal @aly26 @sphynxmoms Guys keep guessing. I won't tell you just yet but I'll eventually reveal if you've guessed it or not.
@Xandria I was in heaven with all those little babies. One kept hiding inside my leather jacket and she was a bambino and she was absolutely gorgeous. I could have snatched her if I wanted... Not really but she wanted to be mine. I wish I could have two not only one...but you gotta start somewhere, eh?
@Draculaura I'd probably have even bigger list with girls' names but if he was a girl I think I'd have already decided. It would be Akasha.
@Sheldon13 Watch this space. I'll upload longer video soon

aly26

Lairian
I don't wanna keep guessing in case I get it before you're ready to share it, but one more! Maestro? So incredibly jealous you got to visit the entire litter! That must have been heaven ❤

elfedorro

Lairian
@aly26 Oh do not worry. Even if you'd guessed it I wouldn't reveal it until I'm ready or until the Gotcha Day. Keep guessing. Humour me. It's fun! For me...
It was great experience. I've never seen so many little kittens at the same time not to mention having them crawling all over me. Kitten heaven!

elfedorro

Lairian
@Toa and Ross I do like Joey but I've been calling him different name in my head since he was born so that one is stuck in my head too. I might change my mind by the time he gets here although I already told the breeder what to call him. They on the other hand used to call him little Mike since my name is Michael.

aly26

Lairian
Jeff?? This one would actually be so hilarious. I have a pet tarantula named Kyle.

I may have missed this, but do you get to visit him and the rest of the litter again before he's ready to go home with you?

elfedorro

Lairian
I know! Jeff is hilarious! Probably better for a dog I think.
I don't know, I could probably visit again if I wantedvto but it's a bit of a trip. @aly26

Back