Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello everyone im violet!

Violet1012

Lairian
Hello everyone im violet and i just started breeding sphynx. Im about to have my first litter and im so excited. I joined because id love more info on the breed and breeding to show standards. I love the breed and hope to better it over time. Thanks everyone for reading and im always happy to talk about hairless Kittys!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
You need to find a good reputable breeder who
is willing to mentor you. They, know all the ya and na.
There is so much to breeding and having healthy
breeder's and babies. Plus scanning the breeder's for HCM.
Health guarantee's with all your babies for so long.
Some do 1 yr some do 3 yr. I can't state just what I know
and I'm not a Breeder. To much. Lot of expense.
Best wishes...

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to the Lair, Violet. It's nice to see more people joining the group.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Violet1012 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Please enjoy the community! :)

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome @Violet1012. I think it's great that you want to keep improving the sphynx breed. Do you have sphynx right now? If so we'd love to see pictures. Do you have a queen and stud ?

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was going to say "Pictures or it didn't happen" lol but some beat me to it. Oh wait I did write it. hehe. It is always great to learn more and to show an interest in becoming the best you can at anything so to hear you say you wish to know more and to work at becoming better at your breeding of Sphynxes is fantastic. There are so many different things here to learn from. You have certainly made a great step by joining the Sphynxlair.