Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello everyone

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Cndavis22 welcome to sphynxlair for you and Cardi. What a beautiful girl she is. Cardi is a little kangaroo I see. I have two kangaroo boys too.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Cndavis22 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Cndavis22 hi Crystal ! Welcoming you and adorable Cardi to the lair family ! So glad you decided to jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :)

Look forward to lots of pics and tales !

Hope you share a pic of her upcoming birthday! What day? And prezzies in mind?
What's her favorite toy ? Habit ?

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Cardio is a cutie! Looking forward to you becoming an active member and sharing her frequently with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cndavis22

Lairian
@Cndavis22 hi Crystal ! Welcoming you and adorable Cardi to the lair family ! So glad you decided to jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :)

Look forward to lots of pics and tales !

Hope you share a pic of her upcoming birthday! What day? And prezzies in mind?
What's her favorite toy ? Habit ?
I will try too I have been looking for a birthday outfit! She will be one on the 6th. She has some unopened toys hiding in the closet still so that might be an option. Her favorite toy is a spider from Halloween. She carriers it everywhere with her and plays fetch with it too. Her second favorite toy is from Halloween as well and it is a Frankenstein her habit is to do ninja flips off the walls and chirp and runn!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Look forward to pics with her fav toys!
Isn't it fun to hear them chirp and play!

Look forward to bday pics with her bday outfit !

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Cndavis22 Happy 1st Birthday Precious Cardi !

Have a purrfect celebration! Hope your mum can share pics!
Of you and your prezzies!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome to you and Cardi! Another under the shirt dweller! LOL So adorable. Please post more pics when you have time.