Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello Everyone!

olsongaruti

Lairian
My adult daughter just had to put down her baby girl (Sphinx) of eight years.
She is devastated. She would love to be able to give her love to another Sphynx,
and wondering if adopting is a possibility, rather than getting from a breeder.
Any help would be appreciated so much.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I am so sorry to hear of her loss. Check the rescue/adoption area of the community regularly. When one pops up they usually go fast. @olsongaruti

Yoda mom

Staff member
@olsongaruti (((comforting hugs))) and a welcome to the most caring friendly bunch of nakid lovers..
my heart goes out to you and your daughter...these babies touch our lives in such a special way..
I know her baby girl was loved beyond measure...
she only knew knew love ...my biggest squeeze hug sent to you and your daughter...

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.”
- from poem for cats

rest in peace sweetie girl...
may all our nakids be at the bridge world sharing stories of all the love they knew in this world
IMG_1678.JPG

Yoda mom

Staff member
@olsongaruti I keep my avatar pic to honor my first... after she passed I adopted in her memory and honor.
I have 4 adoptees ... please stay active with us and check the adoption thread often... several of us have adopted from members..

please feel free to write a separate thread for adoption giving your location and details... all paws crossed the sphynx stars align

I truly believe they send us the ones to love like they knew in this world

(((((((comforting hugs)))))))))

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @olsongaruti and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Sorry to hear of your daughters loss. Please enjoy the community! :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair.
So very sorry for you and your daughter for the loss of your sphynx. Hope you'll find a new naked to love. Good luck in your search

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh goodness I’m so sorry for your daughter’s loss. Keep an eye out here and I suggest to obsessively check the area shelter posts daily. They do go fast. Alternatively you can check with breeders for retired queens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Prayers are sent! I'm sure there's an angel waiting for a forever home just for you....