Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello Everyone!

Mmitchell

Lairian
Hello! I have just joined the community! I just put my deposit down for my very first sphynx kitten and have loved reading all the great information in this forum! I live in Kamloops, BC, Canada but was born in the prairies ( Winnipeg). Excited to be a part of this amazing community!

Melissa

Sheldon13

Staff member
Welcome Melissa! Can you tell us a little about your new little peanut? Any pictures?

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mmitchell , welcome to the lair family. so glad you are enjoying this fun friendly bunch and info.. soo excited for you!! nothing like a nakid! cat , dog , monkey baby all in one! keep us updated! we have several Canadian members.
do you have pics? gotcha day? so glad you joined us.. jump in and enjoy with us! all paws are family

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Congrats on expecting! Such an exciting time ahead of you!

Mmitchell

Lairian
@Mmitchell , welcome to the lair family. so glad you are enjoying this fun friendly bunch and info.. soo excited for you!! nothing like a nakid! cat , dog , monkey baby all in one! keep us updated! we have several Canadian members.
do you have pics? gotcha day? so glad you joined us.. jump in and enjoy with us! all paws are family
I don’t have any pics just yet! Momma cat hasn’t given birth yet, but I have pick of the litter which is exciting! ( basically I get first pick!) my gotcha day will be between March 25th and April 8th ish depending on how the little one heals after they are fixed. I will post pics once my little munchkin is born!! Should be early January!

Melissa

Mmitchell

Lairian
Welcome Melissa! Can you tell us a little about your new little peanut? Any pictures?

I don’t have any pictures yet! But the momma cat is due early January! I will post pictures once I choose my kitten! :) mom is a darker blue seal point and dad is like a solid ish brown/blue tones? ( depends on the light I swear) their last litter produced some tabby kittens so we shall see what I end up with for this litter! :) super excited!

Melissa

Mmitchell

Lairian

I finally have a picture to update with!!! Belly shot! Ciri will be coming home early April!!! :) this approx 5-6 days old!!

Melissa

Attachments

• FE21D049-A8B1-4F37-8AC3-DD344C1FE546.jpeg
    FE21D049-A8B1-4F37-8AC3-DD344C1FE546.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 7

Mmitchell

Lairian
Gotcha day is approx April 4th-15th depends when she gets big enough to spay and how fast she heals. Breeder likes to ensure most if not all the stitches are gone. April feels like a life time away but my wonderful breeder sends pics and videos multiple times a week so I shall survive the cuteness overload!

Melissa

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mmitchell , soo excited for you and for us to see pics of your adorable baby! yes, great idea to kitty proof! (for life :) ) they are cat, monkey , dog , baby all in one :). I have to kitty proof toys as well , plants,blinds etc. even the stove top
the info center is a great resource as well as the top right search box. don't hesitate to ask any questions. all paws are family. keep us updated! counting down with you!

Mmitchell

Lairian
Have more updates on my little Ciri!! She is the Blue sphynx who is front and center! And in the video has a like green collar! Gotcha day is creeping closer!!!! They grow up so fast!

Attachments

• 66EE49C8-0F12-4F34-AED8-05AAB6DFC63E.jpeg
    66EE49C8-0F12-4F34-AED8-05AAB6DFC63E.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 1DCB1967-6951-4646-95C3-569DDD933372.jpeg
    1DCB1967-6951-4646-95C3-569DDD933372.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5415.MOV
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Have more updates on my little Ciri!! She is the Blue sphynx who is front and center! And in the video has a like green collar! Gotcha day is creeping closer!!!! They grow up so fast!

Love hearing all of those little squeaky meows. She’s adorable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk