Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello Everyone

pinupcats

Lairian
I joined awhile back but thought I would official say "hello". Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday.

Cheers,
Cyndee Gause

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi pinupcats, welcome to Sphynxlair! you have a wonderful looking sphynx!
enjoy!:Laugh:

pinupcats

Lairian
Welcome!!:BigSmile: If that is your sphynx in your picture she is so pretty:BigSmile:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Sitting on my shoulder is my very spoiled girl, Poopsie, though we sometimes call her Poppet. her registered name (not that it matters, is GC BW NW SGC RW Pinupcats Vision in Black & White). She's quite the character and very bonded to me. Like most sphynx, she loves sitting on my shoulder while I walk around. She also likes to sleep on my face too!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Sitting on my shoulder is my very spoiled girl, Poopsie, though we sometimes call her Poppet. her registered name (not that it matters, is GC BW NW SGC RW Pinupcats Vision in Black & White). She's quite the character and very bonded to me. Like most sphynx, she loves sitting on my shoulder while I walk around. She also likes to sleep on my face too!

Hi Cyndee,

I'm new here and still waiting for my kitten to hit the 12 week mark so she can come home. Everytime I see your avatar with Poopsie on your shoulder, I hope and pray that my baby turns out to be a shoulder kitty too! I love that! However, the sleeping on my face I might have to renegotiate!

pinupcats

Lairian
Hi Cyndee,

I'm new here and still waiting for my kitten to hit the 12 week mark so she can come home. Everytime I see your avatar with Poopsie on your shoulder, I hope and pray that my baby turns out to be a shoulder kitty too! I love that! However, the sleeping on my face I might have to renegotiate!

LOL... did I mention she drools too?? She likes to wrap her body around my neck and lay her face on my cheek and sleep.

I find a lot of Sphynx like to ride shoulders. I think they feel like they are on top of the world when that do that :)

Brooke

Banned
However, the sleeping on my face I might have to renegotiate!

LOL, this is a sphynx we're talking about - you may not have any say in the matter! :Wink:

LOL... did I mention she drools too?? She likes to wrap her body around my neck and lay her face on my cheek and sleep.

I find a lot of Sphynx like to ride shoulders. I think they feel like they are on top of the world when that do that :)

Helen is also a neck sleeper. Walter (also a shoulder rider) sleeps on my belly and Nelson and Mandy on my legs. ...a couple more cats and I'll have every inch of my body covered at bed time! :Dizzy:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Helen is also a neck sleeper. Walter (also a shoulder rider) sleeps on my belly and Nelson and Mandy on my legs. ...a couple more cats and I'll have every inch of my body covered at bed time! :Dizzy:

Geez, Brooke, I feel that way (smothered by cats!) already at bedtime, and I have only three cats compared to your four! :Wink:

Welcome, Cyndee! Poopsie is a very pretty sphynx girl. Would love to see more pictures of her, when you get a chance to make an album. :BigSmile:

pinupcats

Lairian
Geez, Brooke, I feel that way (smothered by cats!) already at bedtime, and I have only three cats compared to your four! :Wink:

Welcome, Cyndee! Poopsie is a very pretty sphynx girl. Would love to see more pictures of her, when you get a chance to make an album. :BigSmile:

Thanks! She's a silly girl for sure! Here's another one of her being all snuggled in her blankets and daring me to move her!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poopsie is stunning! Sry to be so late in replying but in Germany with my Dad who got sick on vacation. Have a great day!

Back