Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello Fellow Sphynx Lovers!

Szandora

Lairian
Hello! My name is Szandora and I reside in Las Vegas with my husband Joe and our two adorable Sphynxies Zera and Zoltan! Nice to meet you! :Smile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Greetings Szandora! Welcome to one of the best little niches on the web. I like to call it "our little corner".

My name is Mike and my little buddy's name is Butterball. I have lots of videos on Youtube of Butterball and in the video section of sphynxlair. I always like to add a picture or two to introductions so this is Butterball. Or Butternuts. Or anything else that starts with B.

Welcome, and we're glad to have you.
image.php

picture.php

TotenEngel

Banned
Greetings Szandora! Welcome to one of the best little niches on the web. I like to call it "our little corner".

My name is Mike and my little buddy's name is Butterball. I have lots of videos on Youtube of Butterball and in the video section of sphynxlair. I always like to add a picture or two to introductions so this is Butterball. Or Butternuts. Or anything else that starts with B.

Welcome, and we're glad to have you.
image.php

picture.php

heh, have you ever had a butternut squash incident??

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair we are glad you have joined us and hope you enjoy the site! Look forward to hearing all about your 2 cuties!

Morticia

Lairian
Hello! My name is Szandora and I reside in Las Vegas with my husband Joe and our two adorable Sphynxies Zera and Zoltan! Nice to meet you! :Smile:

Hi Szandora!!! Glad to see you here as well :) I love both of your cats specially "cousin" Zoltan he just looks like Morticia :)) Have fun!! xoxox

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Um, are you sure those two cats are Sphynxes? Because the one looks like really fuzzy and the other looks like a runt! Where did you get such badly bred creatures???

:LOL:

Oh right- me. Hi Szan :) :) :) If you get the time to play on SL- they are pretty friendly people and they have adored Zoltan since he was a pipsqueak before he went home with you- they probably didn't realize they've seen him before.

I pop on once in a while, but this site kills my computer for some odd reason- so not as much as before!

Chameleon924

Lairian
Welcome! You will find this site very helpful when it comes to our beloved hairless kitties!!! PS....Me and Splashie would loooove to go to Vagas!!! :ThumbsUp: Not much going on here in Indiana! :ThumbsDown:

Inferno12

Banned
Welome to the Lair! Yes, we are pretty friendly in here unless you piss one of us off :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just kidding. Your babies are beautiful. I didnt recognize them but I very much remember the name Zoltan! I love that name

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! As you probably can tell already, we all here at the Lair love new members and especially stories and pictures of new sphynx kitties! Can't wait to hear more about Zera and Zoltan...they are both so cute!

Back