Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello form Oregon

Zurhee

Lairian
Hey there,
I currently do not own a Sphynx but have wanted one since I was a little girl. Between the pet deposit for my apt. and the huge cost of a Sphynx kitten I havent been able to own one. My boyfriend has a really hard time justifiying spending that much on one animal lol. However, we both are firm believers in animal rescue (all my pets growing up where rescue) and have been thinking about maybe getting one that way since it would be a tad cheeper and we would be helping someone out. Right now all I have is reptiles and after the loss of my dog and horse I miss having a pet I can cuddle with...

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair. Please enjoy the site and good luck with your hunt for a kitty.

Welcome to the Lair! Good luck on finding your Sphynx! Check out Kijiji and Craigslist and sometimes you can find Sphynx that need rehoming there as well!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. We are a friendly and knowlegable bunch. Finding the right kitty can take soem time, but be patient. The wait will be worth it. Good luck with your search.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair. And good luck finding your new kitty.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Zurhee and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck on your Sphynx venture!:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynxlair, and best of luck in your search for a rescue. You'll find the perfect Sphynx to fit your family with a bit of patience and determination. Till then, you'll have a lot of fun on SL, learning about the breed, and hearing about the other members Sphynxes!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I justify the price by the years of joy and happiness that I will receive, from owning a Sphynx. Also the health benefits of lowering my blood pressure and the increase of endorphines from just holding and kissing my sweet Sphynx kiki. It is a bargain in the long run. Good luck to you and I am glad you are here.:ThumbsUp: