Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from a fellow Baldy momma

Lisa C

Lairian
My son has a sphynx and they lived with us for several years. We moved last year and we know longer have a baldy in our house. I miss him so very much. He was the best human/dog/cat we ever had the pleasure of getting to help take care of and being loved. He was definitely unique. We don't get to see him nearly as much since it is months in between that we get to visit home. He does however, skype with us when we are skyping with my son and granddaughter who is his best friend. I understand the importance of vet checks, baths, spending time, keeping them warm, etc. Such a unique creature. I now want one for myself and feel that somewhere out there is a sphynx who needs a home with lots of love and attention.

Attachments

• IMG_290174760761217-1.jpg
    IMG_290174760761217-1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 32

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to The Lair. Enjoy your journey to finding your new baby. After living with a Sphynx I can never imagine not having one in my life. Your son's boy has an adorable wrinkly face!

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello @Lisa C ! Welcome to sphynxlair. Once you lived with a sphynx you're addictate:). What a handsome sphynx your son has.
I hope you find the perfect sphynx for you so that you soon will be owned by a sphynx.

Back