Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from a first time Sphynx owner!

SamLovesSphynx

Lairian
I’d like to start by saying I’ve spent hours reading through different threads before even signing up. I’m so happy to be here!!
We got our 8 week old today, he’s adjusted super well - he’s such a good boy. He ate his dinner, played a lot with us and his toys, and has been overall happy. We did show him his litter and put him in it after eating, however he didn’t use it, which worries me.
His name is Yoda and we absolutely adore him. Can’t wait to learn and share more with all of you!
8DFBB0A8-D8BB-4156-ABAA-CD4E3133AF3C.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome. Your baby is adorable. I look forward to seeing you active in the community.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. And congratulations on becoming a sphynx parent. Yoda is handsome and cute!

Yoda mom

Staff member
welcome to the lair family! hugs n head smooches Yoda is precious! look forward to lots of pics and tales. how is he doing with the litter? there is some info in the help center. some do not like scented litter or litter box location. I always recommend two boxes and use what he had at the breeder and slowly transition.