Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello From California

xxmsxmonroexx

Lairian
Hello Everyone,

My name is Stacey and I am the proud mommy of two kitties.
One of my kitties is a sphynx named Kalila (Bean for short :BigSmile:), she is 3 years old and is my Best friend. She is the most loving cat I have ever owned and I really don't know what I would do had without her. I got her as a gift on my 21st birthday, I found her on the internet, the moment I saw her picture I knew she was the one, It was love at first sight. My mom and dad decided that it was the right time to get a new cat as we had lost our family cat of 21 years earlier that year. Me and my mom flew to Pennsylvania to pick her up and I feel like I haven't put her down since lol. I love snuggling with her all the time.

My other kittie is a one year old male black kittie(not sure what breed) my boyfriend was at work one day and heard meowing from one of the bushes near the job he was working on and found him (he was only 4 weeks old) I begged my boyfriend to keep him. He is a wonderful addition to our little family although he can be quite a handful lol, he is 1 years old and he is enormous lol.he is a very playful kitty and him and my sphynx baby get along wonderfully, they are the best of friends. he doesn't really let me hold him but he adores my boyfriend :LOL:

I hope you enjoyed my story and I look forward to making tons of new friends :BigSmile:

Attachments

• cute!.jpg
    cute!.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN0240.jpg
    DSCN0240.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 23
  • PICT0027.jpg
    PICT0027.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello xxmsxmonroexx and welcome to Sphynxlair! What a cute couple they make! Love the pics, thanks! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair and our online family of friends. Your babies are lovely and I am also looking forward to hearing more stories and getting to know you better. I have 6 sphynx and just had two litters on 12/14 and 12/16, so actually at the moment, I have 13 sphynx! I also have a beagle who is adored by my cats and who thinks it's his job to babysit the kittens and make sure they are ok. Was glad to read you rescued the little black kit and admin is right--they do make a cute couple.

loesje

Lairian
Hi, glad jou enjoy your sphynx kitty. He is adorably. I also rescued a 3 week old kitty this summer. She is quite a handfull. My sphynx baby is 5 months old and I also carry hem around most of the day and he doesn't mind a bit!

Back