Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Central California

MissLadyK

Lairian
Hello everyone!
My name is MissLadyK, and I am hailing from Modesto CA. I am in my last semester of college for my BFA in art sculpture, and I currently teach art in the schools in my area as an outside contractor. My specialty is ceramics and illustration, while I am an accomplished knitter, board game player and animal lover.

I have been researching and educating myself on the sphynx breed off and on since I was in high school and have finally given into my desire as an adult to grace myself with one of these beautiful and lovable cats. I am currently still on the search for my true sphynx love and I am open to all knowledge, facts, and of course any information on breeders around my area. I look forward to being apart of this community as I always enjoy meeting and gushing over things that we all have in common.
Much love
xoxo
K

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello everyone!
My name is MissLadyK, and I am hailing from Modesto CA. I am in my last semester of college for my BFA in art sculpture, and I currently teach art in the schools in my area as an outside contractor. My specialty is ceramics and illustration, while I am an accomplished knitter, board game player and animal lover.

I have been researching and educating myself on the sphynx breed off and on since I was in high school and have finally given into my desire as an adult to grace myself with one of these beautiful and lovable cats. I am currently still on the search for my true sphynx love and I am open to all knowledge, facts, and of course any information on breeders around my area. I look forward to being apart of this community as I always enjoy meeting and gushing over things that we all have in common.
Much love
xoxo
K

Hello, @MissLadyK and welcome.
Once you find that purrfect little sphynx to fill your heart with love, you can put your talents to work: your knitting would be much appreciated by a sphynx, your artwork can be put to use for a sphynx portrait one day and so on... :)

We are not allowed to "openly" name breeders, but breeders can be discussed in a "conversation" (private message) on here.

May I suggest you make a new thread asking for members to possibly start a private conversation with you to help you find a good breeder?

Looking forward to seeing you around. You can find tons of useful information on here for your future sphynx. You can ask a million questions and get tons of answers. So, again, looking forward to seeing you around.

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello and welcome to the lair. I know I had lot of help and great advice starting my Sphynx journey and all along the way too. Good to have you in the community!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
You have come to the best place to learn. So much information
here, just search and ask all the questions you want. Maybe
someone here close to your area knows of a breeder and can start
a private conversation with you. We can't mention breeder's names.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MissLadyK and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Good luck on your search for a sphynx companion! Please enjoy the community! :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! What a nice bio. Hopefully the perfect baby for you is not far away. Good luck on your search.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Welcome! Great advice given !
All paws crossed the sphynx stars align soon!
Enjoy the forums with us ask away any questions -

Back