Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Florida!

Ninja_Katana

Lairian
Hi there!

I am the proud owner of two Sphynx cats. Their birthday is 3/25/08 so they about 18 months old. Their names are Ninja (boy) and Katana (girl) I posted a couple pics in my album with more to come.

I originally had planned on just buying Ninja from the breeder, but when I saw his sister I just had to have both of them! They are very lovable and naughty!

Nice to meet you!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ninja_katana welcome to Sphynx Lair! Cant wait to hear the stories about your naughty Sphynx kittys! enjoy the site!:Laugh::ThumbsUp:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Kerrie,

Yes they are :) I am also really big in to martial arts, so Ninja and Katana (type of sword) was appropriate. Ninja has certainly lived up to his name...he is very stealthy.

Awesome! My cousin is in Japan studying under the master of his dojo... Hope I worded that right. He's been in karate since we were kids. Here's our bike :Laugh:

Attachments

• 08yzfr6_yellow_1_6174fed1.jpg
    08yzfr6_yellow_1_6174fed1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 30

Ninja_Katana

Lairian
Awesome! My cousin is in Japan studying under the master of his dojo... Hope I worded that right. He's been in karate since we were kids. Here's our bike :Laugh:
That's sweet! I trained in jiu-jitsu. Speaking of fighting, I have been trying to get Ninja to not pick on his sister! She is so much smaller, I feel so bad for her!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would worry too much - our boys play really rough & newman is just a baby... She will get him back don't worry!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi There! We are new here as well but have found this site very welcoming and incredibly helpful! We look forward to hearing about your babies and watching them grow! :)

susi794

Staff member
You guys were responding to a post that was five years old....so you might not hear from the original poster....the dates the posts were made are located on the posts themselves, but it's easy to miss it in the beginning...welcome to both of you!

Back