Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Germany

Debora

Lairian
my name is Adriana, I live in Munich-Germany and I'm so glad I've found this site. I hope I can get plenty of information and adorable pictures of sphynx cats here.
A few weeks ago I didn't even know what a sphynx cat was and now I'm totally in love with them. I will get my first baby girl in November. Her name is Debora, she is just 3 weeks old and she is so sweet!!!
XX
Adriana

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on getting your first sphynx.
I have a friend from Germany that lives in South Dakota now.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Debora and welcome to Sphynxlair! Congrats on your new addition coming home soon! There is plenty of information here on Sphynxlair and enough pictures to last for years! We have over 1000 Sphynx members here! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! You will learn so much from this site. And congratulations on bringing your new kitten! We would love to see pictures.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Howdy from Texas. Glad you found the Lair - you will love it here. Congratulations on your first Sphynx.:Smile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello and welcome to the lair. You'll learn a lot here. Can't wait to see some pictures of Debora.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome and congrats on getting your first sphynx cat! You will enjoy having a sphynx cat in your life.

I love Germany....I spent a good part of my childhood there. Just this summer I was in Heidelberg for a week! I have been to Munich before...it's a very nice city.

Debora

Lairian
Hi everyone,
thank you very much for this warm welcome! I uploaded some pictures of Debora. Isn't she cute...

rmcsilva

Lairian
Congratulations! Having a Sphynx in your life is going to make it a lot happier. They really are different, all the way to the best possible! Enjoy!

Regards,
Rui

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Howdy from Texas. My sister and her family just got back from Schonebuck after a 3 year stay. You will love this site. Congratulations on getting your first Sphynx.:BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Adriana and welcome to the Lair! Once you own a sphynx it will change your life forever and for the better. You are so lucky, Deborah is beautiful :)

Back