Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Louisiana!

MaddieP

Lairian
I don't know anything about his history, unfortunately. I didn't know his name until I was doing foster paperwork, and realized that it was perfect! Toulouse is named after Aristocats, and even though Thomas was just Thomas, he's quickly become Thomas O'Malley.

MaddieP

Lairian
He's a doll too. He doesn't mind the other cats too much, he adores attention, and loves being petted. He sits and begs for treats. He kicks his back legs like a dog if you scratch under his chin. I can't believe he's 9, he doesn't act like it at all.
0602190938a.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaddieP Awhhhh bless you ! Thomas laying on his back belly exposed and have been with you a short time says it all ... how much l he feels loved and safe . Kitties body language when they do this Says it all

following closely for updates !
Wow never would have thought he was 9 years old! Bless you on top of it all to foster an adult older kitty...
He is blessed ! You are his angel
Hugs and head smooches to all paws !

Hope you can share pics of your other kitties too :)

MaddieP

Lairian
Great news! Tom is slated to go home tomorrow! I discovered he had been declawed on all four paws last night, and mentioned it to my manager. Her friend was looking for a declawed friend for hers that already is, and has decided he's for her! Sunday I'll be going to pick out a new foster kitty!

MaddieP

Lairian
Well, he didn't go home today. One of their cars broke down, and her husband had work today. Their son has a birthday party tomorrow, but I'm hoping she's coming to pick him up next Saturday.

Back