Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello From Mazikeen

Mazikeen

Lairian
Hi everyone, introducing our family addition the (IG) Devine Ms Mazikeen she is a tortie elf about 6 months old. We have 3 older floofs, she is our first nekkid baby. We've had her since September. We are still slowly introducing her to the other girls. We don't leave them unattended for more than an hour. The process is coming slowly, each with their own attitude towards it. The other girls are older (youngest being 8) and are not impressed with her kitten antics. We have her sleeping in our room with the door closed, while the others are outside. She torments them something terrible.

Can't wait to keep learning about her and happy to have found a community that can help with questions when we are stuck!

Attachments

• Mazikeen.jpg
    Mazikeen.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 15

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my hat she is beautiful and can get away with tormenting me 24/7. This group has been so amazing and helped me so much with my role as a human mommy to this beautiful breed.
Welcome I hope to see many crazy pictures and read about your adventures together.

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OH she's lovely! Good luck with the continued introductions. We rotated ours around different rooms so their scent was everywhere , also tried Felliway Friends diffusers but I know people have mixed results with that. xxx

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mazikeen , welcome to the lair family she is adorable! all paws are family. love to see pics of her Fluffers :)

I do slow intros and took one of mine a little longer. I got a few pole toys (dabird use supervised only becz chew strings and feathers so I hide in closet when not using)... I played with them at the same time as a distraction and went at their comfort level. I put a tall cat tree in main area so the resident cat would sit and watch and take a break from the youngests antics.

so glad you joined us, look forward to lots of pics and tales. never hesitate to ask questions. we are here for you. the info center is a great resource as well as the search box upper right. hugs n head smooches.

Mazikeen

Lairian
This little girl, she has SO much confidence. I've been reading here and see so many mention that their babies, are timid or shy etc. Not our Maz. She will walk right up to the other girls, get in their face. I can turn on the hair dryer, and while her sisters run away..not her she's in there sniffing and trying to figure out what is going on. Her sisters will jump at a loud clap..Maz ...nothing.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mazikeen awh... Maz sounds like my Batman and Beloved Yoda. love the blowdryer.
Batman comes running as soon as I turn it on. Hejumps on the little vanity chair and chirps waiting for me to dry the back of my hair. if I dont get him the warm air soon enough he gives me a little love nip on my side or arm
hugs n head smooches.

Back