Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Minnesota...

Winterroo

Lairian
Hi all...My name is Veronica and I am a Sphynx addict ;). I am a groomer. I have 3 standard poodles, a neapolitan mastiff, 2 DSH cats and 4 sphynx. I am a glutten for punishment. I live in a northern suburb of Minneapolis MN.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Veronica, welcome to sphynxlair! Sure sounds like you have a great pet family, we can not wait to hear all about them!

firehillqueen

Banned
Welcome Minnesota!
I am not sure there such a thing as too many Sphynx since I ended up being owned by four as well. Didn't mean to have that many. I am also possessed by four little chihuahuas and several horses.
Hope you enjoy this group as much as I do.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I can't imagine having that many pets... I couldn't handle it(i couldn't have any other hobbies then...no video games! bah).

I applaud you for caring for that many, welcome to sphynxlair! I, too, want to see pics -- of all of them!:Smile:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome, I must say I envy your family :BigSmile: We just have 2 Sphynx and 2 DSH :LOL: my hubby says that's it!! :LOL: but he said that after the 2 DSH :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Winterroo

Lairian
Thanks all! I LOVE my sphynx! I was only going to have 1, but then I got a second, and now I have 4, lol. Hubby said this is IT! (He pretends to be tough, but I know better, lol. He isn't a crazy animal person like I am, but he puts up with an awful lot!)I only have a couple of pics on my computer, I will have to get more...my avatar pic is my wonderful little Corky. He is ummm...not quite mentally right, but adorable as can be! I will attempt to put up a picture of me and one of my standards at a grooming competition...hopefully it shows up. I am really proud of this groom! More sphynx pics to come soon :).

Attachments

• SCAN0011.jpg
    SCAN0011.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 30
Wow! How long does it take to get the poodle to look like that? Impressive!

Welcome to the Lair! Can't wait to see pics of all of your babies!

I used to live in Bemidji, MN some years back.....

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Winterroo and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome- I love the zoo you have! I've always wanted alot of animals but hubby thinks we have enough: 1 sphynx, 1 sphynx on the way next month, 2 dogs and 2 kids. Yes I included the kids in the animal section because right now they are acting like animals:LOL:
Hope you enjoy the lair, it's a great place for everything sphynx!

Bella07

Banned
Such a gorgeous poodle! I would love to learn how to groom...I once tried to groom my Shih Tzu, and well, lets just say, she ended up looking like a Mini Schnauzer! :Hysterical: It was awful.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
..my avatar pic is my wonderful little Corky. He is ummm...not quite mentally right, but adorable as can be! I will attempt to put up a picture of me and one of my standards at a grooming competition...hopefully it shows up. I am really proud of this groom! More sphynx pics to come soon :).

Hi Winterroo and welcome to the lair!!! I know what you mean about a pet not being quite mentally right, my dog Diva is not right in the head, lol. Wonderful groom on that poodle! Would love to see more pictures of all your animals and their stories. Very curious about your neopolitan.....:BigSmile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Winterroo, welcome to the lair! One time I got the bright idea of using a pair of sheep shears, now my dad uses it to cut what little hair he has left. Can't wait to see picks of your gang!

Gizzymom

Banned
Thanks all! I LOVE my sphynx! I was only going to have 1, but then I got a second, and now I have 4, lol. Hubby said this is IT! (He pretends to be tough, but I know better, lol. He isn't a crazy animal person like I am, but he puts up with an awful lot!)I only have a couple of pics on my computer, I will have to get more...my avatar pic is my wonderful little Corky. He is ummm...not quite mentally right, but adorable as can be! I will attempt to put up a picture of me and one of my standards at a grooming competition...hopefully it shows up. I am really proud of this groom! More sphynx pics to come soon :).

Welcome to the Lair!!

Beautiful job on the groom... And as for Corky being.... not mentally right, I think a lot of our sphynx are included in that group... as well as some of us parents... LLOLOLO:Hysterical::Hysterical:

Back