Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

hello from NJ !!!

gizmoismyboy

Lairian
hello everyone !!!! Wifey and I have 3 of these little loveable critters. Gizmo and Yoda are brothers, 4 years old and approx 9 lbs each. Cairo is 3 years old and a WHOPPING 17lbs !!!! but hes 17 lbs of love ! lol ... All 3 are very loving and we wouldnt trade them for anything. We have 8 month old and she cant get enough of them. She laughs and smiles from ear to ear when seeing them !! hope to get some good info from here !!!

here are the boys... from left to right, Cairo, Gizmo, and Yoda
016.jpg

gizmoismyboy

Lairian
thanks !!! i hope our daughter gets to hold one of kitties like the girl in your avatar lol . right now, Cairo tolerates her abuse and thats it..The other 2 hang out and when she laughs, they run

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ya that pic was when he first came home and now he runs away most of the time or tolerates it! lol

susi794

Staff member
Very handsome boys! Welcome to our little community of friends! This is a great site--full of information, advice, friendship and genuine concern for each other. So glad you've joined us and am looking forward to hearing about your cat kids!

Lulu Bird

Lairian
Hello what beautiful felines you have! I recently adopted my first Sphynx and my son will be 8 months old in less than two weeks :BigSmile: he also giggles at the sight of our sphynx. She is so patient with him- it amazes me.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Gizmoismyboy and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found the site! Please enjoy!:Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Your kitties are very cute! I like Cairo especially...he may be a little chubby but he's a doll!

gizmoismyboy

Lairian
wow !! what a welcome !!! thanks !! We got a ton of pics i would like to share but want to browse around the site a bit. Still learning the ropes. lol . Thanks to everyone again !! :BigSmile:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Which one is Cairo again? :LOL: Just kidding, he's a big big boy! Your kitties are a beautiful bunch. Welcome! :Smile:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Very handsome boys and sitting so nicely to have their picture taken.

I'm only a few hours from you in PA. What say we populate the entire eastern seaboard with Sphynx????

silly4lilly

Lairian
welcome! you have very handsome kitties. i though my male was a little chubster at 14lbs.. I cant belive yours is 17!!!!! i love the little pot bellies. we always say he looks like a grub. Where in NJ are you located. I am in Flemington.

PS: Treespirit, i just realized you live like 15 mins away from me!

Back