Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Sacramento

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

Hi everyone. This is my soon to be, as yet unnamed, sphynx boy. I found this forum while looking for info on sphynx care ect. The info I've read so far has definitely helped me prepare for my sphynx so we'll get off on the right foot. I met my boy yesterday and he's not as scary as he looks in the picture. My sister thought I should get an exorcist for him when I showed her the pic. :Laugh:

Welcome to the forum, Jocy! You're going to absolutely LOVE that little wrinkle monster! Can't wait to see more pics and hear what you decide to name him!

PS - I love the picture! :LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Jocy24 and welcome to Sphynx Lair! I love the picture of your little devil!:Laugh:
Congrats on your first Sphynx and I hope you share many pics and stories with us!!
Enjoy!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
I was in Roseville yesterday showing my sphynx.
I love your sphynx and live in Modesto.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member

Hi everyone. This is my soon to be, as yet unnamed, sphynx boy. I found this forum while looking for info on sphynx care ect. The info I've read so far has definitely helped me prepare for my sphynx so we'll get off on the right foot. I met my boy yesterday and he's not as scary as he looks in the picture. My sister thought I should get an exorcist for him when I showed her the pic. :Laugh:
Welcome to our site, I must say that is the greatest picture, It is so hard to get A picture of the babies and to capture that you have to put that in A contest, I think better homes and gardens is having A pet photo contest going on you should enter i love it!

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks for the welcome . M2M, I had planned to go to that show to find a breeder before I found this guy. Thanks I luvmysphynx, I could put the money towards the cat tree I'm looking to get. I had no idea those suckers were so expensive. I don't think my furniture is half so nice!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was the only one with a sphynx at the show yesterday.
Is the breeder in Sacramento you are using?

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
what a cutie!! You can tell he's going to be a character. Can't wait to hear all his stories as he gets bigger. :Laugh:

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was the only one with a sphynx at the show yesterday.
Is the breeder in Sacramento you are using?

Wow I can't believe you were the only sphynx cat there. I know they are a rarer breed but who wouldn't be lining up to get one once they saw a sphynx! The breeder I'm using is in Williams, Ca a small town off I-5 about an hour north of Sacramento. I originally found the kitten on kijiji.com though.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This was the first time Cleo was the only sphynx.
Most of the time there are around 8.
Is the breeder named Denise?
If so I know her.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If she had known about the Roseville cat show she would have met me there.
She might meet me at the Woodland show in Jan.
Have you ever seen her videos of the kittens?

[/COLOR"]

This was the first time Cleo was the only sphynx.
Most of the time there are around 8.
Is the breeder named Denise?
If so I know her.
Have her cats shown to be healthy and happy babies? I'm thinking of going to her for a kitten, although I'd already settled on another breeder I trust, she lives closer.
Any insight/advise?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Can you please pm me a link to the breder you are using.
I will tell you if they are good.