Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from So Cal!

Neikiddo

Lairian
Hi Everyone,
I'm new, and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Audrey, and owned by Neikiddo, he's about 12 weeks. I came across this site via Jo (Puzzled), she was one of the people that turned me to hairless pets :) He's my first, and he's definitely teaching me a lot! This looks like a fun forum, and I'm excited to be here!

Anyway, here he is-

Attachments

• 5-20-09 014.jpg
    5-20-09 014.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ya 022.jpg
    ya 022.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
  • kiddo.jpg
    kiddo.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 29

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! There are many new sphynx owners here including me. The people here are great. You're going to love it. Look forward to hearing more from you.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Neikiddo,
Thanks for joining Sphynxlair!
I hope you enjoy your stay, we have a lot of fun and great people here so feel free to ask questions or add comments on anything you would like!
Thanks again for joining!:ThumbsUp:
Admin
P.S. Neikiddo is a cutie!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome I love his colors, how exciting for you to have A new little baby. You will just love him more every day and he will love you back just as much if not more! We look foward to all your stories! Any questions just ask everyone here love to help when they can!:Exclamation:

Puzzled

Lairian
Hey Audge, Glad you made it here. lol as you know i love Kiddo! he and Slimon will rule the world some day... great pics... kiss him for me <3

Back