Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Stella and Mommy

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi all! I seem to post the same posts when I disappear for a while and come back. I really am bummed for being away for so long. Stella is doing great, other than the flare ups she has. The vet said it could be allergies stressing her out... but I think she's just spoiled. That is, I think she stresses out when I don't come home immediately after work. They eat their second meal when I come home from work. She wants to be fed at certain times! Our hairy kitty is patient. Stella on the otherhand is on me right when I walk in. Hahaha... Stella is scheduled for her rabies and distemper shots this month. I'm always nervous about these appointments, but I know Sphynxlair has awesome support and facts I can keep in mind when I go for these renewals. :Smile: I miss you all!

I took the picture below on my phone at my grandma's. I was surprised it turned out well!

Attachments

• IMG00278-20100705-1151.jpg
    IMG00278-20100705-1151.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 36

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Dani and Stella, I've been gone from Sphynx Lair for awhile, too, so I know what you mean about coming back and feeling a little "out of place". We'll catch up before long, though. Great pic of Stella...love the angle and the little sailor dress! :ThumbsUp:

Back