Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from sunny Florida!

TFerg

Lairian
Hi all! I just became a first time Sphynx mom yesterday! I had done a lot of research on the breed and finally decided to take the plunge lol! We've had our little girl for a little over 24 hours and I couldn't be happier!!! She had her first "spa day" tonight she did wonderfully! Everyone meet Miss Purrguson!!!

Attachments

• 20190202_141943.jpg
    20190202_141943.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 23

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @TFerg and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Happy Gotcha day and welcome to you and Miss Purrguson! Hope to see and hear a lot about her as she grows up - she sure is a beautiful little sweetheart! {=

Yoda mom

Staff member
Happy miss Purrguson Gotcha ! Love her name! Soo cute! @TFerg welcome to the lair family! Also from Florida !

Look forward to lots of pics and tales on your journey with us!
If you have an IG account be sure to add it to our official IG thread :)

TFerg

Lairian
Happy miss Purrguson Gotcha ! Love her name! Soo cute! @TFerg welcome to the lair family! Also from Florida !

Look forward to lots of pics and tales on your journey with us!
If you have an IG account be sure to add it to our official IG thread :)

Thank you so much! We are in Central Florida! I'll add my IG soon. Thanks again!!!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Be sure to post updates and pics here too for some of us that only have the sphynxlair as social media :)

(Just south of daytona beach here )

Last edited:
Back