Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello From Tampa Bay!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello All!!

I am so happy to finally be joining! I finally picked one that we will be picking up the beggining of December! He is a (we think)cream point male. The breeder has been calling him powder, I like it so we are going to stick with Powder as his name. I so cant wait to have him at home with us!! I am sure my husband will be happy too as he is the only male in a house full of females(wife,5 daughters,female siamese,female bird) hehehe :LOL:

Thanks all I look forward to meeting all of you and enjoying this wonderfull breed!!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! What a cute little boy kitty! I bet you CAN'T WAIT until you can pick that little guy up! Having him will be a wonderful Christmas gift for sure...you'll soon see that sharing your life with a sphynx is a true delight!

Brooke

Banned
Welcome from another Tampa Bay member!! Congrats on your new baby boy - can't wait to hear all about him.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thats a really cute name I like it too. Welcome to the site can't wait to see more pics when you bring him home.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tanya,
Welcome to Sphynxlair! Congrats on your new sphynx member into your household! Can't wait to see pictures!!!:Laugh:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
what a cute little boy, can't wait to watch the pics of him as he grows..Welcome to the site and congrats again on your new baby boy...

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site! Can not wait to hear all about your new boy when he gets home!
Wow 5 girls, that must take some patience. We have 1 daughter and 1 son.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone! I am awaiting some new pics to be sent and I will hopefully figure out how to post them when I get them.:Cool: I am being a little impatient waiting for pics. lol so posted new pics of ones for sale but hasnt sent me new ones :Cry: Oh I cant wait to see his new pics! Thanks again everyone!

Back