Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Texas - First Time Owners

jnava55

Lairian
We will be getting our new Sphynx Kitten tomorrow and couldn't be more excited. This page has been a helpful resource in getting what we need for our first time Sphynx baby! He is named Adam!

Attachments

• IMG_5963.JPG
    IMG_5963.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 56

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the family! Adam is very handsome. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Hugs,
Susi and my gang of “kids”

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. What a handsome cutie Adam is. Hope you'll be able to sleep tonight cause the last night before gotcha day can be a killer. Please post gotcha day pics!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@jnava55 ah! Sooo excited for you ! Welcome to the lair family ! Happy gotcha Eve !

Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales of handsome Adam!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. How exciting, Gotcha Day is just hours away! Be sure to share your pics of the you guys tomorrow when he gets home.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @jnava55 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Warm welcome to you and Adam! He is a looker! Share your adventures with us with lots of pics!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello from TX! You have a beautiful black baby! :love: I love that his name is Adam. For whatever reason, overtly “human” names are some of my fav for animals.

Dublin Riis

Lairian
Don't forget to take LOTS and LOTS of pictures from the time you get in your car and alllll the way home! It's fun to look back a year from now on how quickly they mature. Congrats and welcome, friend :)

Back