Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from texas

amberm1

Lairian
Hi, I am not a sphinx owner yet . But I am desperate to become one. I would really like to start by adopting an adult who needs a forever home, and then latter on get a kitten. I am really excited to begin the search for one of these awesome cats.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and welcome! The lair is a great place for you to start. Here you can read and learn all about this special breed while you search for your new kitty.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If you're in Texas maybe you can board my little hellion next time I leave town. You might just change your mind. hehe, I'm only kidding. But I'm in Arlington.

Good luck in your search. If you do decide on a sphynx, you won't be disappointed.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello from another Texas resident. Whereabouts are you? Sphynxlair is a great place.

If you're in Texas maybe you can board my little hellion next time I leave town. You might just change your mind. hehe, I'm only kidding. But I'm in Arlington.

Send him up to the Panhandle, I'll look after him.:ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi amberm1 and welcome to Sphynxlair! good luck on your search for you new Sphynx!:Laugh:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
Welcome! I like your Stella Luna. I really didn't know anything about sugar gliders until I met a woman in Petco wearing a small pouch around her neck (like a necklace.) And inside she kept a couple teeny sugar gliders! Of course I thought this was hilarious. I'd never seen these things before! And apparantly she toted them everywhere she went. :LOL: I met the most random but interesting people when I volunteered at the rescue groups.
They are very cute and that is a very interesting combination of pets. I would worry about the sugar glider... :Impish:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the Lair!!! I think Sugar Gliders are just darling!! I haven't met one yet but I'm sure I will eventually. We are all sort of eclectic in our pet perferences here! You'll fit in nicely!! lol

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and welcome!

You'll love it here...it'll just make you want a nude dude more than ever!! Love the sugar glider and love the name!

Good luck in your kitty search!

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi welcome here. Forgive me for being dumb.... but what is a sugar glider?! Maybe it's something we don't have in the UK. She is very cute though! Good look with your sphynx search, keep us updated!

susi794

Staff member
I thought sugar gliders were illegal to own--at least in Michigan--but looked it up and they aren't--but they still are illegal in a few other states. I thought they weren't supposed to be good pets?
Anyway, welcome to the lair. Sphynxies are definitely good pets!!!! Good luck in your search for one.

amberm1

Lairian
They are quite legal in Texas , and with a little patience they are wonderful loyal pets :) Oh and just to update I have found a male tuxedo who I am hoping to adopt . He is 1 year old.

Back