Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Texas!

QuinnieCat

Lairian
Hey everyone! My name is Megan and I live in central Texas. I have a 2 year old female Sphynx names Quinn. She is my baby! I had a Sphynx before her but I lost her and I went a few years without one. I got my baby from the vet clinic I worked at. Her breeder brought her in because she had terrible nasal discharge and just wasn’t thriving. They tried lots of different things but couldn’t find anything that would help her. They didn’t know what else to do with her so I offered to take her since I have a soft spot for naked babies. It took my vet and I a few months and a few different medicines but we finally figured out that she had nasal polyps that was causing all the issues. We took her to surgery and removed them and she’s been completely normal ever since! She is attached to my hip. She never leaves my side and even sleeps under the covers with me every night. I’m even in the works of getting a tattoo of her
Im joining in hopes of finding another baby at some point! ❤

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @QuinnieCat and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@QuinnieCat welcome to the lair family! wow, what a amazing gotcha tale! so happy for you and Quinn :)
she is adorable. hope you are active with lots of pics and tales.
all paws crossed the stars align for a sibling for Quinn. bless your heart for looking to adopt.
check often and stay active ..several of us have adopted from members

we all come together for the love of nakids!
hugs n head smooches,

Fayiza

Lairian
Hi! Welcome! She is adorable! Love the picture of her looking at you through a window, so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair to you and Quinn. Quinn is a beautiful cutie. Glad she found her forever home at your place and you found out what was causing her health issue.
Hope you find a buddy for her!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@QuinnieCat bless you for seeking to adopt a sibling for sweet Quinn.
stay active and check often.
hugs n head smooches

thank you too for sharing the diagnosis of Quinn as nasal polyps. helpful to members that may be going through similar issues with their sphynx and can ask their vets to rule out as a possibility that is not often mentioned here.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member