Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from the Low Lands !

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Hi, I'm Catherine and I live in the Netherlands. I live together with my 5 peterbalds, 1 oriental shorthair, my chinese cresteds and my skinny piggiez.

Let me introduce my cats. :Smile:

First, my oldest one, Ama-Tsu-Kami Apollo. Apollo is an ebony oriental shorthair and he is 8 years old. He is from my first litter and he came back to me recently, since his previous owner (servant :Wink:) could no longer take care of him. Apollo is a big cat, weighs around 15 lbs, and he's very sweet. His fangs are quite long, so I usually call him jokingly Blackula.
Catz2jun10003.jpg

Catz2jun10015.jpg

Catz2jun10152.jpg

Next is my first peterbald, Ch. Russi Mystic Vaily. She is a lilac tabby point ultrabald peterbald from Russia. She is such a sweet and elegant lady. She is 4 years old.
Catz2jun10072.jpg

Catz4jun10063.jpg

Catz2jun10049.jpg

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Than Wer-Lirr S Planety Suslov, petname Ciarán. Ciarán is a cream point ultrabald peterbald, also from Russia. He is such a lovely cat! He sits always on my lap, and puts his leg around me, and always trying to give me kisses in my face! :LOL: Ciarán is 3 years old.
JulietMarillierkitzday71-12okt08013.jpg

JulietMarillierkitzday70-11okt08010.jpg

Fancy23-25nov08038.jpg

m-kitz30-31okt08007.jpg

Ama-Tsu-Kami Laranzu, he is the son of Vaily. He is a lilac point flock peterbald. He follows me everywhere around the house, and if I don't pay immediate attention to him, he will stand on his hind legs and stops me with his front paws. :Wink: Laranzu is 2.5 years old.
Catz2jun10075.jpg

Catz2jun10076.jpg

Catz2jun10091.jpg

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Ama-Tsu-Kami Tuala, she is the daughter of Vaily and halfsister to Laranzu. She is a lilac flock peterbald. She is a sweet lady, who loooves to eat! She is 1.5 years old.
Catz2jun10040.jpg

Catz2jun10071.jpg

Catz2jun10135.jpg

Catz2jun10142.jpg

Finally, Eamonn S Planety Suslov, black tabby spotted brush coated peterbald. He is from Russia too. A friendly, elegant guy, who loves to cuddle with me! He is 1 year old.
Dbabez11days25apr10029.jpg

Dbabez11days25apr10027.jpg

Catz4jun10058.jpg

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to the Lair! You gave such a wonderful introduction on your pets, they are all beautiful! I love your Peterbalds, just gorgeous. Have a nice day!

holly_savage

Banned
Beautiful Cats (and dogs too) Apart fromt he Crestie is that a Xolo or a Peruvian Hairless dog in the crate picture? They are a neat looking breed.

Welcome to the Lair...I think you will find that most of us here have Sphynxes, but I know there are a few Peterbalds here and there too!

I love the Peterbalds...with their Oriental faces...gorgeous!
And your black Oriental is so cute...love the fangs! If we could have nairy cats(Greg has allergies - boo) I'd take him in a heart beat with that stunning face!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. I'm glad you found us. Thanks for posting the pictures of your pets. Your Peterbalds are beautiful. Your pictures captured that classic look nicely.

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Thank you for the warm welcome! :Smile: Magick is neither Xolo nor Peruvian Hairless - she is a mix of chinese crested x miniature bull terrier! Wasn't planned to be, but I'm very very happy that she is here - I love her so very much! :BigSmile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi, I'm Catherine and I live in the Netherlands. I live together with my 5 peterbalds, 1 oriental shorthair, my chinese cresteds and my skinny piggiez.

Let me introduce my cats. :Smile:

First, my oldest one, Ama-Tsu-Kami Apollo. Apollo is an ebony oriental shorthair and he is 8 years old. He is from my first litter and he came back to me recently, since his previous owner (servant :Wink:) could no longer take care of him. Apollo is a big cat, weighs around 15 lbs, and he's very sweet. His fangs are quite long, so I usually call him jokingly Blackula.

Butterball is looking for a new pal. He was wondering if you could let this little guy come live with us. hehe:LOL: He is awesome! He does have long fangs! Count Blackula!!
Catz2jun10003.jpg

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Ah, I thought I detected a bit of bull terrier in her face. She looks so sweet. She was meant to be!

Yes, she was definititely meant to be, but not planned to be! :Wink: Her mom (mini bull terrier) had started her period 5 weeks! before her dad (crested) apparently mated her (normally the heat cycle of a dog is 3 weeks). I never saw a mating, and did not know mom was pregnant, until the very end (just 1 or 2 days before she gave birth...) It's really funny to see that Magick has characteristics of both breeds in her. :Smile:

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Butterball is looking for a new pal. He was wondering if you could let this little guy come live with us. hehe:LOL: He is awesome! He does have long fangs! Count Blackula!!
Catz2jun10003.jpg

:LOL: Count Blackula is by no means a little guy, weighing 15 lbs. :Wink: When he came back to me, he weighed 22 lbs!! (he was much too fat, now he is lean & mean, with a shiny fur)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It wasn't until I read one of your other posts, AmaTsuKami, that I realized a skinny piggy is a hairless guinea pig. When you have the time I would love it if you could post a picture. My 12 year old has 3 guinea pigs and just loves them. A naked piggy would be a treat to see.

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
It wasn't until I read one of your other posts, AmaTsuKami, that I realized a skinny piggy is a hairless guinea pig. When you have the time I would love it if you could post a picture. My 12 year old has 3 guinea pigs and just loves them. A naked piggy would be a treat to see.

Sure! :Laugh: Here are some pix of my skinniez
Zwolle20sep09050.jpg

GilraenAeran0617_2009054.jpg

Show27maart10035.jpg

3 week old baby
E-babiez24mei2010008.jpg

E-babiez24mei2010010.jpg

E-babiez24mei2010011.jpg

Their mansion :Wink:
Flat30dec09016.jpg

1jan10003.jpg

Pretty Kitty

Lairian
Hi! You have so big hairless famaly- it's amazing!
And i love your Apollo so much- very pretty that you are far away - i'd like to make foto of him!:ThumbsUp:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
WOW! You have so many beautiful pets!! They are all lovely. I have a male sphynx called Mo he is 1.8 year, and he is Russian. I also have a female bengal she is 1.3 year :BigSmile:

Back