Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from the South!

bellebeausmom

Lairian
It is so nice to find this forum about Sphynx and their owners. I am the proud mom of 2 sphynx Belle and Beau. Belle I brought from a breeder in North Alabama and Beau from a person who got a divorce and decided to sell him. Beau is from Ohio.
I love my babies! Belle is almost 4 and Beau is 1 1/2.
Belle is a laid back, queen of the house sphynx. She likes to have her nose in everything you do. She is not a real playful cat but she likes to sit in my lap when I read or sew. She will sit at the sewing machine and watch everything I do. She likes to sit up high so she can see her domain.
Beau is my playful cat. He likes to play with the toys and with our new rescue kitten. He loves to run around the house and leap from furniture to furniture. He will stare at nothing and then take off. I tell him he is seeing "ghosties". He also likes to get in my lap when I am reading and sewing.
When it comes time to go to bed they beat me to it and they sleep with us all night.
They get along real well with our other pets (1 kitten and 3 dogs)
When we go out of town they go stay with my best friend and she has a bedroom for them to stay in and they get to roam her house. They love it!
Belle is blue and white and Beau is black and gray.
Belle is completely hairless and Beau has some hair on his ears nose and tail and a very fine coat of hair on his body. He also has 2 eye whiskers that I tell him needs clipping because they are going to cover his eyes and he won't be able to see:)BigSmile:).
I love to take them to the pet store. I dress them up and they ride in the buggy and just look at everything. People stop and pet them and take their pictures. They are like movie stars!
Well I guess I better go for now. I will enjoy getting to know y'all.

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to sphynx lair! Your babies are gorgeous! I have a feeling that this is going to become your new favorite site rather quickly :Wink:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Howdy to you, Belle and Beau. Great place to learn, laugh and enjoy everything Sphynx.:BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello bellebeausmom and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you found us! Sounds like you have a wonderful family! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Hello and welcome to the Lair! Look forward to learning more about you and your kitties! Would love to see more pictures of them, especially in their outfits!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
welcome to the site you will love the forum its really fab loads of friendly people and we all get on like a house on fire xxxhope you enjoy:ThumbsUp:

ktate88

Banned
Welcome to the sphynx lair! I am also in the south-- Florida Panhandle.

I love the stories about taking them to the pet store. Niles is a hit at our local pet store-- the owners ask where he is anytime I go in, so he has to come often! He wasn't as big of a fan of PetSmart-- lots of dogs.

Back