Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Upstate, NY:)

nbates76

Lairian
Hello everyone! I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself since I am a newbie here. Although I have always wanted a Sphynx I have finally decided to start seriously looking for a new addition to our family. I have been scouring the internet & several websites for weeks, finally stumbling upon your website. So far everyone seems very knowledgeable about the breed & eager to help. I am currently looking for a rescue & would even consider adopting an older adult cat from a breeder. Any help or advice you could give a newbie in her search would be greatly appreciated!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair! We are glad you have joined us! Good luck in your search, just keep in mind good things come to those who wait:ThumbsUp:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck! You should be able to find the perfect rescue on this site. There are rescues posted often and these people are genuine:BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello nbates76 and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found us! Please ask any questions when you feel the need to! We have plenty of info to help you in your decision!:ThumbsUp:

Gizzymom

Banned
Welcome!!! Good luck in your search for a naked baby!! You will not regret it! I agree with many rescues being posted here. Also, depending on where you live, I occasionally see pure bred sphynx on petfinder, but most of the time, they will only place locally.

Again, Good Luck! :Laugh:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Lots of patience and research will help you find the right Sphynx for you. I wish you the best in your search.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nice to meet you nbates76. Good luck finding your kitty. Just be sure to do your research and remember that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Back