Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Wa State.

J

Jinxlover

Hello everyone,my name is Shannon and I just got my first Sphynx. I pick her up on Thurs. I'm so excited this will be my first cat ever. I have 2 Great Danes and have always wanted a Sphynx, the time was right and here I am. She is a 5 1/2 mo old female and I'm in LOVE:BigSmile:. Don't have any good pics yet when i do I'll post them.

Brooke

Banned
Welcome, Shannon! Looking forward to hearing more about your new Sphynx and seeing photos! You're going to love having a sphynx! :ThumbsUp:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Shannon, can't wait to see pics of your sphynx and would love to see pics of your great danes! I love those dogs they are like gentle giants, your sphynx will be the boss of them! Will make some funny pictures!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Shannon. Welcome to the Lair! Your new sphynx will have the danes as her humble servants in no time. lol Where in Wa are you? My dtr lives in Yelm out toward Olympia and my dad lives in Port Angeles. We just moved from the Puyallup area a year ago where we spent 5 yrs. I come to Wash a few times a year so maybe we could meet sometime.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Shannon! You must be so excited! Congrats! Looking forward to hearing about your Sphynx and the Danes :ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations on getting your first sphynx! You'll soon find out that there's nothing like sphynx love...they are the lovey-est babies ever!

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello everyone,my name is Shannon and I just got my first Sphynx. I pick her up on Thurs. I'm so excited this will be my first cat ever. I have 2 Great Danes and have always wanted a Sphynx, the time was right and here I am. She is a 5 1/2 mo old female and I'm in LOVE:BigSmile:. Don't have any good pics yet when i do I'll post them.

Sphynx are more like dogs so it will be like having 3 dogs. They have the best personalities! Congrats!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to Sphynxlair Shannon! Good luck on your new sphynx! Don't forget some pics when you get her!:Laugh:

J

Jinxlover

Thank you for the kind welcome. I will post pics when I get her home, you will be sick of seeing her in about a day:LOL:.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
No way! We will love her! This is definitely the place to post 4,385,943,085,435,305+ pictures of your sphynx and tell so many stories! Welcome to the form, by the way.

Back