Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Washington

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello hzellerhoff and welcome to Sphynxlair! You have just found the largest and friendliest Sphynx cat site on the net! Please enjoy our Sphynx community, cant wait to hear about and see pictures of your new Sphynx kitty! :Laugh:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome hzellerhoff so glad you have joined us:ThumbsUp: Can not wait to meet your new little girl, have you decided on a name?
We are getting a 9 year old boy tonight to add to our family, (squeal)

J

Jinxlover

Welcome!!!! Are you from Washington state or Washington DC??
I'm form Spokane Wa..
You will love your baby..:BigSmile:

Nair Bare

Lairian
Welcome fellow Washingtonian. You will enjoy these people here who are most helpful. I'm also from Spokane but often travel to the Lewiston/Clarkston area for either dog shows or fishing. Do they still have the Effie Burgers down there? If they do, I may kidnapped Jinxlover and take her down there for lunch. Would you meet us? Lunch is on me.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair--it's one of the kindest places I know. Glad you found us! Am looking forward to getting to know you and your new baby better.
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! Do you HAVE your new baby at 6 weeks or did you put a deposit on her?

Congrats either which way- but I'm hoping you put a deposit down because six weeks is really young...

J

Jinxlover

Do they still have the Effie Burgers down there? If they do, I may kidnapped Jinxlover and take her down there for lunch. Would you meet us? Lunch is on me.

YUMMMM! I love an Effie burgers.. Have not had one in years.I wonder if they are still there?????????? YUMMM

hzellerhoff

Lairian
Welcome fellow Washingtonian. You will enjoy these people here who are most helpful. I'm also from Spokane but often travel to the Lewiston/Clarkston area for either dog shows or fishing. Do they still have the Effie Burgers down there? If they do, I may kidnapped Jinxlover and take her down there for lunch. Would you meet us? Lunch is on me.[/QUOTE

We do still have Effie's, but Anytime Bar makes a better BIG burger! MMMmmm.... not good for my diet though! lol

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations! While the wait begins, do you have any pictures from the breeder 0f your new little kitten??? If so....well, post them here! :Cool: (I love pictures!) :Laugh:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello :) Welcome to Spynxlair!! I a, waiting on my second new baby! I get to pick him up June 26th!!

Back