Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

hello hello hello

sphynxter

Lairian
Just got in! Perri & John here and we're looking and looking and looking for our kitten, we have a breeder that has a girl that we like... But we're new at this, we're in Oregon and the breeder is in Utah. Would anyone with 1st hand knowlege of utah breeders like to help us out with their experiences? PM of course. thanks, sphynxter #1 (john) & sphynxter #2 (Ms Perri) (SPHYNXTER?)really.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello sphynxter and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck on your search! Sorry, no help here, I always recommend a Google search for starters on a particular breeder then go from there. Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Just got in! Perri & John here and we're looking and looking and looking for our kitten, we have a breeder that has a girl that we like... But we're new at this, we're in Oregon and the breeder is in Utah. Would anyone with 1st hand knowlege of utah breeders like to help us out with their experiences? PM of course. thanks, sphynxter #1 (john) & sphynxter #2 (Ms Perri) (SPHYNXTER?)really.

Hi,

I got my Sphynx from a breeder in Utah last month. Whats the name of the breeder you're interested in?

Sharon:Smile:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

WELCOME TO THE LAIR, PERRI & JOHN. ITS A GREAT PLACE TO BE!!!:Laugh:​

Big Hoss

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello and welcome to the Lair...

I have seen through the grape vine that there are some pretty bad breeders in Utah...Please be careful!!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair....hope you find the kitty of your dreams...he/she is out there looking for you too! Looking forward to getting to know you.
Hugs,
Susi

sphynxter

Lairian
Us sphynxters are humbled by your warm welcome,thanks one and all!... We are relentless in our quest for our very own nekkidkitty

Back