Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello, I'm a newbie!

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Hello,

I just had to sign up when I found this forum. I've had my 16-week old monster for about a month now. :Laugh: The reason I've signed up is because I need help. This is my first kitty and I don't understand a few things. I tried asking my vet but she'd never even seen a sphynx until I brought the monster in for his check up and couldn't help. I really hope to find answers here. Thanks!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Don't worry the best place to get answers is here. I was a total basket case when I brought Meecho home and there weren't any sites that could help me, and then came sphynx lair. They have talked me off many a cliff and probably saved Meecho from permanent damage:LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Fountainrunner and welcome to Sphynxlair! Please feel free to ask any questions about your Sphynx. Dont forget to use the search on the home page also for any thing you would like to find out about this wonderful breed!
enjoy!:Laugh:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A big warm welcome. You won't find a more appreciative audience for your unique baby! We are all crazy for our 4 legged kids!

Back