Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello, I'm back...I miss my kitty.

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Hi all,

I haven't been on this site in months. Ever since April, when 3 members of my family passed away back to back, I haven't had the energy, time or desire to post online. My family has gone through so many changes that I think we all just needed time (and still do) to process things. I can't even imagine how difficult it'll be for everyone come the holidays, ugh. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who sent well wishes. I appreciate it so much.

One of the changes in my life is I moved back across country to be closer to my family and return to school. The new apartment is a few hours away, in another state, from my mother and I had to leave my kitty there because the place needs work. I miss him so much. I hear he's tearing up the house though. Chewing her leather sofas, jumping on tables, getting into everyone's beds and oddly enough, biting her brick walls. Why would a kitty do that??? Things he never dared to do in my house. Oh well, I'll let him have his fun now because he knows he can't act like that with me, he knows better.

I figured coming back here would help me not miss my kitty so much. Plus, I missed all of you guys. Glad to be back! :BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
Welcome back! I'm happy to "meet" you. I'm sorry to hear that you went through a rough patch, especially with the whole leaving your baby kitty behind. He's probably just testing the waters to see how much he can get away with in his new parents for the time being :Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back :BigSmile: Very sorry for what your family is going thru, keep your chin up to get thru!
Sure sounds like your kitty is testing the rules in moms house, tell her to be firm.

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome back...my prayers continue for you and your family. Hope you get your kitty back soon!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
welcome back hun so sorry for all that you have been thrue lately and also that you had to leave your kitty behind i cant imagine how hard that all was to deal with in such a short space of time, hope the future holds plenty of hapiness for you xxxx

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome back. Im sorry to hear about all the "down times" you and your family are going thru. Keep your chin up...Sounds like your kitty is keeping himself busy!! lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough few months. Hopefully things will get better and you'll be able to reunite with your kitty soon.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Fountainrunner, so sorry to hear of your loses. I hope the site helps you feel a little better! Lot's to catch up on! Hope all goes well for you.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi fountainrunner, it's nice to meet you. I hope things get better soon for you and your family.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I feel for you and hope your healing and recovery is a smooth one. Glad you know that it takes time. That stinker is probably rebelling and having a good time at it. We are here for you.:Smile:

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Thanks all. :Smile:

Welcome back :BigSmile: Very sorry for what your family is going thru, keep your chin up to get thru!
Sure sounds like your kitty is testing the rules in moms house, tell her to be firm.

My mother spoiled the kitty when she came to stay with me for the summer. She helped me make the move back North. When I left the kitty with her I thought she was going to care of him, next thing I heard she decided to take a trip across the country. The kitty was left in my two sisters' care and he went crazy. I think he was mad we'd both left. Plus, my sisters are really busy and hardly ever home, so he had the whole house to himself. My mother finally returned home the other day and called to tell me he chewed up her leather couch and I was responsible for fixing it. :ThumbsDown: She can't wait for me to come and take him but I know she'll miss him once he's gone though.

Back